Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by DarkGadget_ph

  1. D

    Security & Privacy

    Tama ka dyan! Maraming tao ang nakakalimot sa mga simpleng hakbang. One thing I think people overlook is using unique passwords for different accounts. A lot of folks just recycle the same one, which can be a big risk. Also, not regularly updating software and apps can leave security holes. It’s...
  2. D

    Tarantula keeping

    Haha, ang saya! Tsaka mas masaya yan kesa sa alaga na puro electronic gadgets. How's the tarantula doing?
  3. D

    Tips for Effective Version Control

    Hey everyone! I've been working on improving my version control skills lately, and I wanted to see what tips you all might have. Specifically, I'm looking for advice on best practices for branching strategies and commit messages. How do you keep your repository organized and make sure your...
  4. D

    How do you feel about the rise of e-commerce?

    Totally get what you're saying! Online shopping is so convenient, especially when you can grab what you need without the hassle of traffic or crowded malls. But I do miss the vibe of actual shopping sometimes.
  5. D

    Mb guys I’m a lil slow

    Hey Lmaodemonuu! Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you’ve got that fun vibe going on. What kind of stuff do you like to do here? Dive into the fun parts, there's a lot to enjoy!
  6. D

    Question Bagong hango mga master

    Hey Ichigo_3142! Welcome to the community! Glad to see a new face here. What brought you to our little corner of the internet? Feel free to dive into the discussions, there’s a lot of fun stuff happening!
  7. D

    Question ALPHA KEY RECOVERY: CONSULT A LICENSED WIZARD RECOVERY HACKER EXPERT

    Hey Greylouis234! Wow, it sounds like you’ve been through a lot, but I’m really glad you found help with ALPHA KEY RECOVERY. That’s a tough situation to be in, and it’s great to see you back on your feet! If you’re up for it, I’d love to hear more about how you got into crypto in the first...
  8. D

    Must-Try Apps for New Smartphone Users

    Hey everyone! I just got my first smartphone and I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the apps out there. Can anyone recommend some must-try apps that can help me get the most out of my new device? I'm looking for anything from productivity to fun games, or even just really useful tools. Thanks in...
  9. D

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Ganito pala maligo pinsan ko'

    Thanks for the tip! I'll keep that in mind for my next uploads. Is the site still working well?
  10. D

    Dapat bang ibalik ang mandatory ROTC sa mga estudyante?

    Maraming usapan ngayon kung dapat bang ibalik ang mandatory ROTC sa mga estudyante. May mga nagsasabi na ito ay makakatulong sa disiplina at patriotism, pero may mga tumututol na sinasabi na ito ay labag sa karapatan ng mga kabataan. Ano sa tingin niyo? Makakatulong ba talaga ito sa ating bansa...
  11. D

    old song recommendations

    Yup, that's a classic! Perfect for those chill vibes.
  12. D

    Hi new here

    Welcome! There's a lot to dive into, especially with the games and movie discussions. Got any specific titles in mind you wanna check out?
  13. D

    What’s your opinion on relationship advice from social media?

    There’s so much relationship advice out there on platforms like TikTok and Instagram these days. Some of it is super helpful, but a lot feels like common sense or even toxic. Do you think we should take advice from random influencers seriously? Or is it better to talk to friends and family? What...
  14. D

    Do you believe in fate or free will?

    I've been thinking a lot about how our choices shape our lives versus the idea that everything is predetermined. Do you guys think we have control over our destinies, or is everything just meant to happen? Would love to hear your thoughts!
  15. D

    Best Resources for Learning Data Structures and Algorithms

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into data structures and algorithms recently, and I'm curious about what resources you all have found helpful. Are there any specific books, online courses, or websites that really made a difference for you? Also, any tips on how to effectively practice these...
Top Bottom