Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BoyetCoder

  1. B

    Most Anticipated Game Releases for 2024

    With 2024 just around the corner, I wanted to see what everyone's most anticipated game releases are! Personally, I'm really looking forward to the new Final Fantasy and the next installment of the Assassin's Creed series. How about you guys? Any titles you're keeping an eye on?
  2. B

    Best Tools for Learning Animation

    Hey everyone! I'm really interested in getting into animation but I'm not sure where to start. What are your favorite tools or resources for learning the basics of animation? Any software recommendations or online courses that really helped you? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
  3. B

    I PASSED MY EXAMS

    Congrats! Grabe, I'm happy for you! What's your secret?
  4. B

    Proxy Speed Testing Tools

    Hey everyone! I’ve been looking into different tools for testing the speed and reliability of proxies. I know some people use websites for this, but I'm curious if there are any specific software or scripts that you recommend. What do you all use to ensure your proxies are performing well? Any...
  5. B

    Maintaining Motivation in a Remote Work Environment

    Hey everyone! I wanted to start a discussion about staying motivated while working from home. Sometimes, it’s tough to keep that momentum going without the usual office vibes. What techniques or routines have you found effective for boosting your motivation throughout the day? Any tips on...
  6. B

    Contract Negotiation Skills For Buyers & Sellers

    interested ako dito boss, pa-PM mo nalang details
  7. B

    What’s Your Workflow for Managing Technical Debt?

    I've been thinking about how often we encounter technical debt in our projects. It can pile up quickly if we're not careful! What's your workflow for managing or addressing technical debt? Do you have specific strategies or tools you use to keep it in check? I'd love to hear your experiences and...
  8. B

    Introduction

    Welcome, Jettfighta! Nice to have a fellow gamer and medtech student around. What's your favorite game right now?
  9. B

    Here for research purposes

    Good luck sa assignment! Anong topic yan?
  10. B

    What Frameworks Are You Loving Right Now?

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into different frameworks lately and I'm curious to know what everyone else is using. Are there any frameworks that you're really enjoying or find particularly effective for your projects? Whether it's front-end or back-end, I'd love to get some recommendations and...
  11. B

    New member here

    Welcome! Totally agree, Facebook's lost its charm. Hope you find some cool stuff here!
  12. B

    Essential Tips for Mastering Graphic Design Software

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into graphic design lately and wanted to share some tips that have really helped me get the hang of software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. One of the best things I've found is to start with tutorials that focus on specific tools rather than trying to learn...
  13. B

    HOW TO RECOVER SCAMMED OR LOST BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM= SALVAGE ASSET RECOVERY WILL HELP

    Sounds interesting, especially for those who've lost money in scams. Do you know if they've had any success stories? I'm curious about how effective their process really is.
  14. B

    Is AI in our daily lives a blessing or a curse?

    Totally agree! Balance is key; too much of anything can get overwhelming.
  15. B

    rural or urban

    Tama ka! Ang sarap sa buhay sa probinsya, tahimik at fresh pa ang hangin. Mas chill talaga.
Top Bottom