Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BoyetBasketbol07

  1. B

    Are Unlimited Plans Really Unlimited?

    I've been seeing a lot of ads for unlimited data plans lately, but I'm curious if they really are unlimited. Do any of you have experience with these plans? Have you noticed throttling or hidden fees after a certain usage? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences!
  2. B

    The evolution of gaming technology

    I've been thinking a lot about how gaming technology has evolved over the years. From 8-bit graphics to virtual reality, it's amazing to see how far we've come. What do you guys think will be the next big thing in gaming? Are we heading towards fully immersive experiences? I'd love to hear your...
  3. B

    Utilizing Gamification in Learning

    Hey everyone! I've been exploring how gamification can really enhance the learning experience, especially for online courses. Adding game-like elements such as points, badges, and leaderboards can make learning more engaging and fun. Have any of you tried incorporating gamification in your own...
  4. B

    How to Recover Your Lost Cryptocurrency From Online Scam

    Hey MarthaLouis! Welcome to the community! Sounds like you had quite a ride with that scam but I'm glad you found a way to recover your crypto. Have you had any other experiences in the crypto space, or is this your first?
  5. B

    i3-12100 vs i7-14700

    Pareho naman okay ang i3-12100 at i7-14700, pero kung sa gaming, mas okay talaga mag-invest sa GPU. Hindi mo naman masyadong mararamdaman ang difference sa CPU sa mga current games, so go for that GPU upgrade!
  6. B

    Tips for Boosting Your Productivity While Learning Online

    Hey everyone! I wanted to share some tips that have really helped me stay focused and productive while taking online courses. First, I recommend setting specific goals for each study session. It really helps to have a clear target. Also, try to find a quiet space with minimal distractions. I...
  7. B

    Digital Marketing Google Ads Complete Course

    Is this course still available? What's the price? I'm looking to improve my Google Ads skills. Also, vouch for you if you're legit!
  8. B

    How to Hire a Hacker to Recover Stolen Bitcoin ; Top Crypto Recovery Expert in USA

    Thanks for sharing this! I might check them out if I ever need help recovering funds. Does anyone know if they actually deliver results?
  9. B

    Newbie mga bossing

    solid points ah, may punto ka dyan
  10. B

    Magandang araw, my name is Neil!

    Welcome, Neil! Enjoy the az section, lots of fun stuff there.
  11. B

    Best Sites for Buying Used Computer Parts?

    Saan banda ka nakakabili? May mga specific shops ka bang mare-recommend?
  12. B

    Tips for Negotiating Your Salary

    Hey everyone! I wanted to start a discussion on salary negotiation because I feel like it's something a lot of us struggle with. Do you have any tips or strategies that have worked for you when asking for a raise or negotiating a starting salary? I think sharing experiences can really help those...
  13. B

    Thoughts on the Future of Work?

    Totally feel you on that! WFH really gives you a better work-life balance, especially with all the distractions out there.
  14. B

    newbie here loooking for sparring 1v1 dragon nestsea

    Sakto! May mga ibang forums din na mas active for that. Good luck!
  15. B

    Best Practices for API Documentation

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into API development lately, and I'm realizing how crucial clear documentation is for both users and developers. What are your go-to practices for creating effective API documentation? Any tools or formats you prefer? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences!
Top Bottom