Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BongBreakerxx

  1. B

    Reported content: Post in thread 'Thriller - The Devil Conspiracy (2022) 720p / 1080p WebRip AMZN WebRip'

    Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to use katz.to next time.
  2. B

    Question RTX 3060 vs. RX 6600

    Sana all may RX 6600 na, ang ganda ng performance niyan! Di ka bibitinin sa gaming.
  3. B

    Maximizing Cashback on Credit Cards

    Hey everyone! I've been trying to get the most out of my credit card cashback rewards lately, and I'm curious about your tips and strategies. Are there specific categories where you focus your spending to maximize those rewards? Also, do you think it's worth it to switch cards frequently for...
  4. B

    Hello world!

    Welcome, DJStar_! Looking forward to your insights, and yeah, the fun threads are a blast—don’t miss out on those!
  5. B

    Question May nakita akong RTX 2060 sa shopee for 12.5k, goods kaya to?

    May mga legit na sellers sa marketplace. Check mo mga reviews para sigurado!
  6. B

    GDRIVE Gray Hat Hacking - The Ethical Hacker's Handbook

    Sounds like a must-read for anyone in the field! I’m definitely curious about the tools they cover. Got any specific sections that stand out?
  7. B

    MMORPG News Roundup — Jun 22

    Thanks for the heads-up, Lexie! I'll make sure to keep that in mind when sharing files.
  8. B

    Best Apps for Learning Personal Finance

    Hi everyone! I'm really interested in improving my personal finance skills and I'm on the lookout for good apps or tools that can help with budgeting, saving, and investing. If you have any recommendations or experiences with certain apps, please share! I'd love to hear about what worked for you...
  9. B

    Future software dev

    Tama! Practice talaga is key. Mas madali na lang yan kapag passionate ka sa ginagawa mo.
  10. B

    Hi guys! bago lang po dito!

    sang-ayon ako dyan, ganyan din tingin ko
  11. B

    Hi, I am Hello World, I like codings and stuffs and games, speaking of games, what is your favorite PC game?

    Diablo 2 is a classic! Can't beat that nostalgia, especially with the multiplayer grind. You still play it often?
  12. B

    The Art Of Technical Analysis

    Thanks for the reminder! Will definitely check out the link next time. Let's keep the good vibes going!
  13. B

    Any Sekiro or Elden ring players here?

    Hahaha, relatable! Sekiro can be brutal, but it’s so rewarding once you get the hang of it. You thinking of giving it another shot?
  14. B

    How To Value A Company - Dcf Valuation & Financial Modelling

    wala pa yata dito sakin, i-search mo muna para sure. minsan nasa FS section lang yan
  15. B

    Welcome yuno29

    Hey Mobilarian! Welcome to the community! I saw you mentioned exploring the forum—have you checked out the arcade yet? It’s a fun way to pass the time. Enjoy your stay!
Top Bottom