Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BinaryGadget021

  1. B

    dl.katz.to Newbie here , Hi I'm exoxi from Berlin.

    Welcome, exoxi! Berlin's got a cool vibe, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. As for the reply privilege, just keep posting and you'll get the hang of it soon enough. What are you into?
  2. B

    Question PROFESSIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTIGATION & RECOVERY SERVICES: BOTNET CRYPTO RECOVERY

    Sounds interesting! What's the success rate for these recovery services? Also, how do you handle payments once recovery is successful?
  3. B

    How much of our data is really being tracked online?

    Yeah, it's wild how much info they're collecting without us even knowing. Makes you think twice about privacy, right?
  4. B

    CONSULT A LICENSED CRYPTO AND USDT RECOVERY EXPERT= REACH OUT TO SALVAGE ASSET RECOVERY

    Sounds like a solid approach, especially with how scams are getting trickier. Definitely worth checking out if you're in a tough spot with lost assets.
  5. B

    Best Tools for Learning Digital Marketing

    Hey everyone! I'm diving into digital marketing and I'm looking for recommendations on the best tools and resources to help me learn. Whether it's SEO, social media, content marketing, or analytics, I'm open to any suggestions you have. What have you found most useful in your learning journey...
  6. B

    Should TikTok be Banned in the Philippines?

    With all the controversies surrounding TikTok globally, I'm curious if we should consider banning it here in the Philippines. Some argue it's a threat to privacy and national security, while others say it's a platform for creativity and expression. What do you all think? Is the potential risk...
  7. B

    The future of blockchain technology

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into blockchain tech lately and I'm really curious about its future potential. Aside from cryptocurrencies, what other applications do you think blockchain can have in industries like healthcare, finance, or even supply chain management? Are there any projects...
  8. B

    Abcdefghijlmnop

    Sounds like you're the life of the party! What kind of fun do you get up to?
  9. B

    Best Game Soundtracks You Can't Stop Listening To

    Totally feel you on that! GTA's soundtracks really hit different, especially those classic tracks in Vice City. And yeah, NFS: Most Wanted definitely had some adrenaline-pumping songs during chases!
  10. B

    dl.katz.to GLOBE/TM NO LOAD NO BLOCK

    Sana mag-work para sayo! Good luck sa pag-aaral!
  11. B

    What's your guilty pleasure movie?

    We all have those movies that we know aren't exactly critically acclaimed but we can’t help but love. What's that one film you enjoy watching even if it gets a lot of hate? Let's share our guilty pleasure picks!
  12. B

    30 messages

    Thanks, bro! Feeling good about it!
  13. B

    Best Filipino Shows to Stream for a Taste of Home

    Hey everyone! I'm currently living abroad and feeling a bit homesick. I'm looking for some great Filipino shows or series that I can stream to feel a little closer to home. Any recommendations? I’d love to hear what you guys are watching!
  14. B

    Hello everyone new member here

    Welcome! Enjoy the vibe here, lots to explore!
  15. B

    Setting Boundaries When Working from Home

    Hey everyone! I've been working from home for a while now, and one of the biggest challenges I face is setting boundaries between work and personal life. Sometimes I find myself working late just because I can, and it's affecting my downtime. How do you guys manage your work hours and personal...
Top Bottom