Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BatmanRipper

  1. B

    [reply]

    Hey bazzmane! Welcome to the community! Figuring things out is part of the fun, so don’t worry too much about it. Have you checked out any cool threads yet? There’s a ton of interesting stuff around here!
  2. B

    Religion

    True, every culture has its own take on divinity. It's interesting how beliefs shape different societies.
  3. B

    newbie po

    try ko muna to mamaya pag may time na ako
  4. B

    Favorite exotic animal as a pet?

    Nice picks! Snakes are pretty chill pets, but I wouldn't want a croc around, too risky!
  5. B

    Hii im new here lets gooo

    Welcome! I'm doing good, thanks! How about you? Enjoying the forum so far?
  6. B

    Best Sites for Buying Used PC Components

    Hey guys! I'm in the market for some used PC components, and I was wondering if you could recommend the best sites to check out. I've heard a lot about Lazada and Shopee, but are there any specialized sites or forums where I can find good deals? Also, any tips on what to look out for when buying...
  7. B

    Welcome blue888

    Hey Mobilarian! Welcome to the community! It's awesome to see a fellow tech enthusiast around. Have you checked out anything yet? The radio and arcade are super fun! Enjoy your stay!
  8. B

    Solved [reply]

    sakto sa hinahanap ko, salamat sa pag-share
  9. B

    Saan Napupunta ang Sahod Nyo?

    Tama! Kailangan talaga may savings kahit papaano. Paano yung mga luho? May space ba sa budget mo?
  10. B

    Vn5socks.net - Service Seller Socks5 Public - Reseller S5Proxy

    How's the reliability of these socks? Are they stable for long-term use? Also, what's the price range?
  11. B

    Kasya ba talaga ang 500 pesos na noche buena?

    Tama ka dyan, sobrang hirap na nga. Siguro pang snacks lang yan, hahaha!
  12. B

    Tips for Reducing Monthly Expenses

    Hey everyone! I've been trying to cut down on my monthly expenses lately and thought it would be great to share some tips and tricks. I've found that meal planning and cooking at home saves a lot compared to eating out. Also, I've started to track my subscriptions—it's crazy how many I don't use...
  13. B

    hi newbie ako, pa welcome naman po, tnx

    Hey eloui! Welcome to the forum! Excited to see you here. What brought you to join us?
  14. B

    Favorite softdrink?

    Coke Zero hits different, especially with ice! What’s your go-to snack with it?
  15. B

    How to Create Your Own Study Guides

    Hey everyone! I've been experimenting with creating my own study guides for different subjects, and I think it's really helping me retain information better. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this! What formats do you find most effective? Do you use digital tools or go old-school with pen and...
Top Bottom