Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by AldrinGadget2k

  1. A

    Best underrated movies of the decade

    That one's a classic! Love how they flipped the whole vampire genre on its head.
  2. A

    Best Apps for Editing Photos on Your Phone

    Hey guys! I've been getting into mobile photography lately and I'm looking for the best apps to edit my photos right on my smartphone. What do you recommend? I’m especially interested in apps that are user-friendly and have great filters or editing tools. Would love to hear your favorites!
  3. A

    Favorite Game Genres and Why

    Open world games are the best for just being able to roam around and do whatever! RPGs can be tough, but they can be super rewarding too.
  4. A

    Best Filipino Podcasts to Tune Into

    Hey everyone! I've been looking for some good Filipino podcasts to listen to, especially ones that talk about culture, food, or even current events back home. I want to stay connected with our roots while living abroad. Any recommendations? Let's share our favorites!
  5. A

    dl.katz.to New purchase: Ardent

    Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to use katz.to next time.
  6. A

    Most Challenging Boss Fights You’ve Encountered

    What are some of the most challenging boss fights you've faced in any game? I’ve been replaying some classics and got wrecked by some pretty tough ones. It's always fun to see how different players tackle these challenges. Any strategies or tips you found helpful?
  7. A

    Newbie

    Welcome! Nice to see some familiar faces from symb/mobi. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
  8. A

    Using VPNs with Mobile Networks

    Hey everyone! I’ve been hearing a lot about using VPNs with mobile networks lately. I know they can help with privacy and security, but I'm curious—does anyone here use a VPN specifically for their mobile connection? What are the pros and cons you've experienced? Also, do you have any...
  9. A

    Start Your 28 Day Furniture Repair Restoration Business

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks like a solid course for anyone interested in furniture restoration. Just checking, does the link still work?
  10. A

    Productividad Personal Técnicas Y Herramientas Eficaces

    Looks interesting! I’ll definitely check out the video and see how I can apply those productivity techniques. Does the link still work?
  11. A

    Question What are your Top 3 Marvel Movies?

    Nice picks! Endgame is a classic, and Spidey’s always fun, but Deadpool's humor really stands out! What's your favorite moment from each?
  12. A

    Creating Engaging Content for Social Media

    Hey everyone! I’ve been diving into the world of social media marketing and I’m curious about what techniques you all use to create engaging content. What tips do you have for grabbing attention and keeping your audience interested? Any specific tools or strategies that have worked well for you...
  13. A

    hi newbie any tips?

    Sakto! Ang daming useful info dito, just dive in and enjoy the chats.
  14. A

    Problema sa customer service sa unionbnk ph

    Ang daming mga ganyan na experiences sa UnionBank. Nakaka-frustrate talaga, lalo na kung di ka aware na may automatic deductions pala. Pero don't lose hope, marami pang options. Kung di sila sumasagot sa email, try mo ring tawagan yung customer service nila directly. Minsan mas mabilis yung...
  15. A

    Kamusta ang baha sa inyo?

    Sana hindi malala! Molds can be such a hassle.
Top Bottom