Zbrush Creature Sculpting for Intermediate User
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 15 lectures (3h 18m) | Size: 3 GB
In this course you will learn from scratch on how to create creature and digitally sculpt in Zbrush using a modern modeling technique used in the industry. We start with very basis stuff like Zbrush worklfow and process and followed by creating rough basic base mesh for the creature, then demonstrate the sculpting process, texture creation using cutting edge PBR method, then finally setting up lighting and rendering for presentation purposes. Through the course, we will discuss the amazing features of Zbrush, Maya, and Substance Painter.
Learn how to create 3D Models and Assets for games using Maya. It is recommended that you have experimented with Zbrush, however it is NOT requirement. In this course, we will explain how to modern modeling pipeline and will guide you step-by-step along thew ayl
If you would like to strengthen your knowledge in Zbrush and understand the modern modeling pipeline, we'll teach you all the workflow and pipeline that you'll need. If you're an artist, we'll teach you to bring your assets to life.
This course is designed to teach art students how to use Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter and become more confident with it to develop their own character designs from scratch. Each step is explained clearly so the student can follow along with ease.
What will you learn?
- Getting started with Zbrush Workflow
- Modern modeling method
- Digital sculpting in Zbrush
- Shading your objects
- Creating proper UVs
- Texturing your objects in Substance Painter using the latest PBR (Physical Based Rendering) method that widely used in games/animation industry.
- Setting up light and Rendering your project
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Maya user who would like to learn sculpting method in creature creation
- Beginner Zbrush user who would like to deepen their knowledge in digital sculpting
- Beginner Artist who would like to strengthen their study in games/animation industry
- Basic Zbrush knowldge
Link DownloadDownload Via UploadGig
Download Via Rapidgator