Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

World Of Containers - More Than Just Docker

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,679
1 years of service

9a1dbb21b34a9bd7de22800b45087d3e.jpeg

World Of Containers - More Than Just Docker
Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.34 GB | Duration: 2h 55m

Expand your knowledge of the container world using different container technologies​

What you'll learn
History of container technologies
What technology are containers built or
Installing and configuring different container technologies
Administering container technologies
Docker administration
Podman administration
Requirements
Linux
Basic understanding of containers
Computer networking
Virtual Machines
Description
The container landscape is changing and there's a lot of technologies out there to learn. This course is meant to introduce you to the world of containers, and not just Docker. Not too long ago everything used Docker; however, there are other container technologies gaining traction. Technologies like Containerd and Podman have proven to be very capable container runtimes. Typically, in a container course you're looking into one container technology. In this course I will be taking you through the world of container technologies, what are they, and when to use them. I use a mixture teaching concepts and demos to show you how things practically work. This is because I like ensuring you don't just know how to do something, but why something works. I am continuing to work on this course and add more lectures. I want to make sure that you have a better understanding of container technologies, even if you have used them in the past, I hope to still teach you something new.This course assumes that you have an understanding of the command line, Linux, networking, and operating systems. If I say an application is using port 8080, you should know what that means. If not, you should probably make sure you have an understanding of these basic technology concepts first.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: History of Containers
Lecture 2 History of Containers
Section 3: Container Technology Options
Lecture 3 Container Technology Options
Section 4: Docker
Lecture 4 Installing
Lecture 5 Docker Networking
Lecture 6 Publish Docker Containers
Section 5: Containerd
Lecture 7 Containerd Overview
Lecture 8 CLI Basics
Lecture 9 Containerd Mounts
Section 6: Podman
Lecture 10 Installing Podman
Lecture 11 Podman Getting Started
Lecture 12 Podman Volumes
Lecture 13 Podman Web GUI Interface
Section 7: Portainer
Lecture 14 Overview
Lecture 15 Installing Portainer
Section 8: Buildkit
Lecture 16 Enabling Buildkit (in Docker)
Individuals that are familiar with Docker but want to know what other container technologies exist,Beginner in the container world that needs an expansive view of containers,Needing to understand how containers work, not just how to use them

305c94f0d3a6c5c18a2a5b9966aa9c7e.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,299
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom