Windows 11 22H2 Home X-Lite Build 22621.1413 'Homecoming' Preactivated
Language: English | Size: 2.6 GB
This is the latest version of Windows OS release by FBConan (PhoenixOS), with new interface, the build is full featured, updatable with extreme performance for your Apps and Games and with improved stability and performance.
• Added the Local Group Policy Editor! (gpedit.msc)
• Added the Local Security Policy Editor! (secpol.msc)
• No Pre-installed UWP Apps!
• Fixed Missing Segoe UI Fonts from Previous Builds!
• Framework and Runtime Libraries have been Updated!
• Restored the Classic Calculator, and Classic Notepad apps!
• Updated Desktop App Installer to the latest available version!
• Updated Windows Store App Installer to the latest available version!
• Updated Notepad App Installer to the latest available Dev version! (For Tabs Feature)
• Default theme, icons, wallpaper and cursor set to Stock Windows look!
• Enabled Rounded Corners, Acrylic, and Mica by default!
• Additional Optimizations and Improvements!
• Designed to work with all Apps and Games, on All PC's. Old or new, weak or strong, Desktop or Laptop.
• 4GB Installed Size!
• Optional Windows Defender!
• Full Featured, Update-able Build!
• Includes Optional System Transparency!
• Custom Cursors, Themes, Wallpapers, and MUCH MORE Included!
• Automatic Updates Paused Until 2099! (Can be resumed if desired!)
• Full Support for Additional Language Packs, Speech, Voice, etc.!
• Full Support for UWP Apps, Xbox, MS Store and much more!
• Extreme Performance for your Apps and Games!
• Improved Stability and Performance!
• Rounded Corners, Acrylic and Mica material transparencies works in VM installations!
• Removed Features Include - Cortana, Smart Screen, Edge, UWP Apps.
• Disabled Features Include - Defender (Optional), Virtual Memory, Windows Ink Workspace, BitLocker, Error Reporting, Indexing, UAC, • Ads, Telemetry, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Logging, and Download Blocking.
• Performance Prioritized! - This build has been designed to Maximize Performance, Responsiveness, and Resource Savings.