Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 22H2 Build 19045.2006 English October 2022 MSDN
Windows x64, arm | Languages: English | File Size: 4.7 GB / 5.2 GB
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise is a new operating system offering for embedded and IoT devices. With every new release, we continue to deliver on our promise of bringing enterprise-class power, security, and manageability to the Internet of Things in addition to adding new features and capabilitie.
New Features and Capabilities
- There are several new features and capabilities included in this release. Unless otherwise noted, these features will be included in both editions of the release.
- Microsoft Edge Browser support is now included in-box.
- Customizable Windows Update UX. We are enabling you to manage your Windows update experience with genericized update message strings and screen accent colors.
- Soft Real-Time. Windows 10 soft real-time is a new feature that allows device makers to introduce soft real-time capabilities on their devices.
Check out the following documentation to learn more
- Soft-Real Time Overview
- Device Configuration
- Application Development.
- Unified Write Filter (UWF) Updates. There have been many improvements to the Unified Write Filter.
- Allowing UWF Swapfile (DISK Overlay) to be created and used on any volume
- Read Only Media Mode. Full Volume Commit in Read-Only Media mode
Size: 10.06 GB