Website Watchman 3.1.6 macOS
File size: 7.73 MB
Website Watchman - Monitor a whole website, part of a website or a single page. Monitor, archive, go back in time.
• Monitor a whole website, part of a website or a single page
• Set up configurations for multiple sites / pages
• Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, monthly scan
• Be alerted to any changes, visible text, source code or changes to the page's resources
• Be able to demonstrate what a page looked like on a particular date
• Be aware of every change to a competitor's page / site
• Runs locally, not a cloud service. Own your own data.
• An archive is kept*, including all changes to pages, images, style sheets and js
• View a 'living' version of a historical page, not a screenshot
• Switch between versions of the page to compare them
• Export a historical page as image or collection of all of its files
• Export the entire site, preserving all files as they were on a given date, or processed to make a browsable local copy of the site.
* The archive is internal and in a proprietary format. It has to be that way in order to save changes over time. You can however export all files for a single page, or export all files for the entire site for a given date.
Supported Operation System
• macOS 10.13 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Size: 7.37 MB