David Bleiler, "TLA Film, Video, and DVD Guide 2002-2003: The Discerning Film Lover's Guide"
English | 2001 | ISBN: 0312282095 | EPUB | pages: 784 | 27.9 mb
The TLA Film, Video & DVD Guide 2002-2003 is the absolutely indispensible guide for the true lover of cinema. By focusing on independent and international films, and avoiding much of the made-for TV/made-for-cable/made-for-video dreck, this guide offers more comprehensive coverage of the films the reader may actually want to rent and see. The guide includes:
* Reviews of more than 10,000 films
* Four detailed indexes - by star, director, theme, genre, and country of origin
* More than 450 photos throughout
* A listing of all the major film awards, TLA Bests and recommended films
* A comprehensive selection of cinema from over 50 countries
From one of the finest names in video retailing and a growing rental chain comes the latest edition of one of the most respected film, video, and DVD guides. The TLA Film, Video & DVD Guide is perfect for anyone whose tastes range from All About My Mother to Fight Club; from This is Spinal Tap to Ma Vie en Rose.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live