Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Owasp Top 10 - Deep Dive

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,412
2 years of service

fnvv5v8sk4jagx1rrddtrcv1zi7i5qc6.jpg

The Owasp Top 10 - Deep Dive
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 796.59 MB | Duration: 1h 7m

Explore in full details the OWASP top 10 Application Attacks and how to prevent them​

What you'll learn
The OWASP 10 Vulnerabilities
How Vulnerabilities are Exploited
Solutions and Preventions of the OWASP 10
Tools such as Hacksplaining and WebGoat
Requirements
Basics of Cyber Security is Required
Description
Welcome to the OWASP Top 10 deep dive course where you will learn in full detail, the top ten vulnerabilities that applications face today.The OWASP Top 10 is a standard awareness document for developers and web application security. It represents a broad consensus about the most critical security risks to web applications and has become such an important cyber security resource today. Unlike other courses that take a lazy approach to describing these security risks, this course analyzes each vulnerability in full detail by describingWhat exactly the vulnerabilities areHow they are exploited by attackersHow they can be preventedReal world cases and scenarios where such vulnerabilities have been exploitedPractical demonstrations of the exploits where possibleWe will be making use of some third party applications where applicable to perform some practical examples of some of these vulnerabilities. I will also describe real world cyber attacks that have exploited some of these security risks whenever possible to add some more context.We will also make use of some third party applications to try out some of these security risks and see how they are actually exploited in a real cyber attack.Supplemental Material: A custom made PDF book that summarizes the entire course and one that you can use as a reference is available for you to download for free.I hope to see you inside the course.Alex.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Connect with Me
Section 2: OWASP Top 10
Lecture 3 Understanding SQL and Databases
Lecture 4 SQL Injection Attacks
Lecture 5 Cross Site Scripting Attacks
Lecture 6 #2 Cryptographic Failures
Lecture 7 #4 Insecure Design
Lecture 8 Insecure Design Prevention
Lecture 9 #6 Vulnerable & Outdated Components
Lecture 10 Vulnerable & Outdated Components Prevention
Lecture 11 #8 Software & Data Integrity Failures
Lecture 12 Software & Data Integrity Failures Prevention
Section 3: Conclusion
Lecture 13 Conclusion
Cyber Security Professionals,Cyber Security Students

i7j296rfwta1apslorgxhxyambpoijh9.jpg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom