The Grill Bible: 1500 Days of Mouth Watering BBQ Recipes to Surprise your Family. Discover the Expert's Secrets and Become the Undisputed Grill Master of Your Neighborhood | 184 | Oliver Matìas Taylor
This book is the perfect guide for anyone who wants to master the art of grilling . Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you will find all the tips and tricks you need to prepare a perfect meal.
It contains 1,500 days of succulent recipes, including meat, fish, vegetables and even desserts.
Thanks to The Grill Bible you will learn :
- Recipes for all tastes, from classic to more creative recipes.
- Insights into the history of the grill , how it came to be and how it has become a must-have in the modern day.
- How to choose accessories and how to clean and keep your grill clean , so you're always ready for action.
- Choosing and preparing dishes; using the different types of grills , knowing its features so you know which type is best for your dish.
- How to manage the temperature and cooking of food to make your neighbors gorge and your guests salivate.
Whether you want to impress friends and family with a delicious dish or simply learn the basics of grilling , this book is the perfect guide.
With its comprehensive instructions and delicious recipes, you will be able to grill like a pro in no time.
So grab your tongs and get ready to fire up the grill-it's grilling time !
What are you waiting for, BUY IT NOW !
Contents of Download:
The Grill Bible - 1500 Days of Mouth Watering BBQ Recipes to Surprise your Family.epub (1.71 MB)