Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Summertime Saga Additional Lines Incest Mod - Updated: 2020/10/08 (Summertime Saga Game Needed)

Alexhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
ian016 50

ian016

Bloodhound
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲11,416
3 years of service
This Mod is for Summertime Saga from Kompas Productions

Overview:
This will add lines I find which are not changed in the incest mod from Lewdpatcher.
It is still an addtion, you need the Lewdpatcher incest mod!!!
Examples would be "friend Aunt Diane" or if it look weird if the MC says Mrs. Johnson if he speaks to Erik about his Mom. And many more.

I will play through the game and every sentence I will find, I will add.
You do not need to replay he whole game after adding an updated file. :cool:
For few lines I will maybe need help and ask questions. But most are already answered by @Keitaro420

IMPORTANT!!!
If you find not updated lines, tell me.
Best with a screenshot(s)!
Or the exaxt line of text!
The Mod should work with any version!
I had save games for all (or most changes) I made, but sadly the old saves are incompatible again. :mad:
So I can't test in the moment which text lines are wrong again.
:(
I do not play every version of the game!
I wait normally 3-4 versions before I start a completely new game.

Updated
: 2020/09/03
Game/Creator: DC
Modder: Sothyr and with lot of help from @Keitaro420
Mod Version: 2020/10/08
Game Version: 20.5 (should work with any version!)

Language: English

Features:
Is will add lines I find which are not changed into incest. Examples would be "friend Aunt Diane" or if it look weird if the MC says Mrs. Johnson if he speaks to Erik about his Mom.

Installation:
Just put the file into the game folder, and start the game.
BUT!!!
You need also have installed the incest patch from Lewdpatcher to have the whole experience.

At the moment the lewd patcher is included, remove the patch-v0.20.5.rpa out of the game folder!

Change-Log
:
2020/09/03
few more text lines changed, hopefully the diary is correct, too

X.0.4.9
Removed all the text lines which created an error during starting the game.
It is the same file I have already posted on page 5, so if you have it already, you do not need to download it.

X.0.4.8
had a big mix-up. having a dozen text files open and edit saving additionally sometimes the file with txt ending, did not help much. I hope every works fine, now.
Problems with translating in the moment:
1.) There is one problem with "Where's Mrs. Johnson? ". It appears also in Anna's button script. So it can't be changed in the moment. If anyone has an idea...

In the moment the lewd patcher is included, remove the patch-v0.20.5.rpa out of the game folder!

P 0

Psalm23

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲393
3 years of service

Overview:
This will add lines I find which are not changed in the incest mod from Lewdpatcher.
Examples would be "friend Aunt Diane" or if it look weird if the MC says Mrs. Johnson if he speaks to Erik about his Mom. And many more.

For few lines I will maybe need help and ask questions. But most are already answered by @Keitaro420

IMPORTANT!!!
I had save games for all (or most changes) I made, but sadly the old saves are incompatible again. :mad:

Updated

Features:
Is will add lines I find which are not changed into incest. Examples would be "friend Aunt Diane" or if it look weird if the MC says Mrs. Johnson if he speaks to Erik about his Mom.

Installation:
BUT!!!
You need also have installed the incest patch from Lewdpatcher to have the whole experience.

At the moment the lewd patcher is included, remove the patch-v0.20.5.rpa out of the game folder!

Change-Log
:
2020/09/03

X.0.4.9
It is the same file I have already posted on page 5, so if you have it already, you do not need to download it.

X.0.4.8
had a big mix-up. having a dozen text files open and edit saving additionally sometimes the file with txt ending, did not help much. I hope every works fine, now.
1.) There is one problem with "Where's Mrs. Johnson? ". It appears also in Anna's button script. So it can't be changed in the moment. If anyone has an idea...

In the moment the lewd patcher is included, remove the patch-v0.20.5.rpa out of the game folder!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

I 0

indrid

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲239
3 years of service

Overview:

IMPORTANT!!!

Updated

Features:

Installation:
BUT!!!

Change-Log
:
2020/09/03

X.0.4.9

X.0.4.8

K 0

kanye

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲264
3 years of service

Overview:

IMPORTANT!!!

Updated

Features:

Installation:
BUT!!!

Change-Log
:
2020/09/03

X.0.4.9

X.0.4.8

R 0

Reddock

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲264
3 years of service

Overview:

IMPORTANT!!!

Updated

Features:

Installation:
BUT!!!

Change-Log
:
2020/09/03

X.0.4.9

X.0.4.8

Bless you

C 0

captbitterbeard

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲226
3 years of service

Overview:

IMPORTANT!!!

Updated

Features:

Installation:
BUT!!!

Change-Log
:
2020/09/03

X.0.4.9

X.0.4.8

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom