skillCAD 4.3D | 74.0 mb
ve distributors in China, UK, Taiwan and Korea.
Supported Architectures:x86 or x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements:Linux *
Software Prerequisites:pre-install Virtuoso Layout Suite supporting IC5, IC6, IC12 and IC18
The software developer SkillCAD announced the launch of SkillCAD 4.3D is a collection of 120+ user guided and auto routing commands that can boost layout productivity on average 30-50%.
New for release 4.3C1
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- Improved the Coloring function for Virtuoso MPT mode
- Color By Search: Added search by Window
- busConnect: Fixed a bug when starting bus having more wires than ending bus
- Bridge: added an option to avoid tracing entire net when fixing short of a single metal layer.
- Quick Label/pin: improved the speed when placing tens of thousands pins and print the progress in CIW
- FillVia: added an option to control the direction of rectangle vias. Removed the ignore invisible layer option (always ignore invisible metal layers, users can set this in layer palette)
- CMOS XView: added line distance command button in the form
- Layer Generation: added options to highlight two groups of the shapes
Founded in 2007 to enhance productivity toCadence Virtuoso layout design flow, SkillCADis a collection of layout commands written in the SKILL programming language. The SkillCAD IC Layout Automation Suite (IC LAS) seamlessly integrates into the Cadence Virtuoso layout design environment, using the layout and rule files supplied by the Cadence system. Since the tools were developed to support the native Cadence library objects they can be used in compliment to the Cadence tools. The levels of simplification and automation afforded by the SkillCAD commands can improve layout productivity by more than 50%. Cadence Virtuoso plus SkillCAD IC LAS have become the preferred layout environment for analog, RF and mixed signal designs.
SkillCADhas been providing layout tools for Cadence Virtuoso accounts since 1998 and has been a Cadence connection partner for over 12 years. Over 80 of the world's leading analog, mixed signal and RF companies now use SkillCAD in their layout design flow.
SkillCAD is located at 1580 Old Oakland Road, San Jose CA and have been a Cadence connection partner since 2008. We ha
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live