Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Short Introduction

Alexhost
R 0

RandallFloyd

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲416
1 years of service
[SHORT INTRO - NO JUDGEMENT]

Rezrum not your typical restroom, just to be clear :sneaky: nickname came from the rez (resurrect) and rum (a type of alcoholic beverage). A fun pun way back in college that I usually resurrect given some rum.

Well, who doesn't like Jack Daniels and Coke right? But it's on the rocks for me.

I'm pretty much young at the age of 30, a professional researcher with some degree level in CFA (chartered for financial analyst) at level 2. Nothing much to say but the joys of looking at forums for research and to learn something new everyday.

We can also exchange ideas about finance, data, and market trends.

Happy to meet soon to be new friends here.

Ciao,
Rez
Hey Rezrum, welcome to the forum. I was really hoping you were going for a SHINING reference but it's cool just the same, lol. I can certainly relate to the trying to learn new things every day bit.

T 0

Trumloom

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲205
1 years of service

Rezrum not your typical restroom, just to be clear :sneaky: nickname came from the rez (resurrect) and rum (a type of alcoholic beverage). A fun pun way back in college that I usually resurrect given some rum.

Well, who doesn't like Jack Daniels and Coke right? But it's on the rocks for me.

I'm pretty much young at the age of 30, a professional researcher with some degree level in CFA (chartered for financial analyst) at level 2. Nothing much to say but the joys of looking at forums for research and to learn something new everyday.

Ciao,
Rez
wow that's a nice introduction very well done

W 0

wobiromebufera

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲375
1 years of service

Ciao,
Rez
hi bro fearless prediction kelan bull run? lol

I 0

itogago

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲224
1 years of service

Ciao,
Rez
Welcome sana all maganda introduction haha

Top Bottom