Free Download Reverse Engineering 4 - Software Protection
Paul Chin | Duration: 2:14 h | Video: H264 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44,1 kHz 2ch | 1,32 GB | Language: English
Learn how software protection works from the inside out using the x64dbg debugger
If you had always wanted to learn how software protection works and how to use x64dbg to unpack them, then this is the course for you. This course is an introduction to Software Protection for anyone who wants to get started in this field. It is suitable for software developers who want to learn how to protect their software and also for reverse engineers who want to fix bugs where the source code is not available.
You will learn how to use x64dbg to unpack Crackmes protected with packing and anti-debugging. A CrackMe is a small program designed to test a programmer's reverse engineering skills.
What you will learn
• How to set hardware breakpoints and analyze the unpacking header stub
• Dumping unpacked executable from memory
• Fixing Import Address Tables (IAT) after dumping memory.
• Modify program behaviour
• Patching programs
• Creating loaders for process patching
• What if the program cannot be unpacked
• 3 techniques to unpack multiple protections
Free Download Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction