Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Relax and Unwind with Watercolor : A 15 Day Art Challenge

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,651
1 years of service

3b5bc8d74c63da057c91563e9c9cd796.jpeg

Relax and Unwind with Watercolor : A 15 Day Art Challenge
Duration: 2h 10m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.53 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

You do not have to create a masterpiece every day, sometimes just getting your colors out and relaxing is enough. And that's what I want you to do with me over the next 15 days. I am someone who loves the most vibrant color combinations and intricate details, but on the other hand, when I want to relax and unwind, I always choose simple color combinations and minimal details.I am so excited to invite you all to a 15-day watercolor challenge to help you relax and enjoy your time with watercolor without worrying too much about the details or putting too much of yourself into the process.It's the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and the best part is that you only have to spend 15 to 20 minutes a day.
I will guide you on the materials you need to get started. From choosing the right paper to mixing the right colors to the brushes needed to paint.We will also do a thorough color study and an essential techniques section to make you comfortable with the basics before getting started.
All the painting we will do in this challenge are not complex, we will only be using basic color techniques to make it a relaxing process. With each project, I will explain in detail the color palette before we begin the main project.
If you like this class, please leave a review that will help this class reach more students.
I'm so excited to have you here. Thanks a lot for joining :)
Materials you'll need
Watercolor Paper - I recommend to use an artist grade watercolor paper which is 100% cotton 140 lb cold pressed paper. I will be using Arches Cold pressed 140 lb. Size - A5
Brushes - 1''Wash brush, Round Brushes, Size 8, Size 6 and Size 2, Flat Brush - 1/2 inch
Watercolors - Check out the projects and resources section for the entire list
A palette to mix your paints
Masking tape
Any kind of board to fix your paper ( Optional )
Two jars of water
Pencil and an eraser
Paper towel or a cotton towel for dabbing your brushes

f872fd3398e61520610d0f601f21ba0d.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom