Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

[PYTHON] DISCORD LICENSE BOT SOURCE

Alexhost
host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲35,799
10 years of service
This license bot allows users to redeem a key from when purchasing a product from a sellix to gain access to channels, without them from opening a ticket and asking for a role.
This bot code comes from my Account Gen bot source, in which I have improved a little bit. This bot as many features, Admins are whitelisted using their user id, Admin commands are whitelisted by the admin role.

YOU NEED PYTHON 3.7 TO RUN IT

I have marked every single thing of what you need to change, if I have too I will make a test discord server with more instructions on which lines needing changing

Packages needing to install
Discord Python package
sqlite3 python package

C 0

chvuyfmjjtd

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲288
3 years of service
This license bot allows users to redeem a key from when purchasing a product from a sellix to gain access to channels, without them from opening a ticket and asking for a role.
This bot code comes from my Account Gen bot source, in which I have improved a little bit. This bot as many features, Admins are whitelisted using their user id, Admin commands are whitelisted by the admin role.

I have marked every single thing of what you need to change, if I have too I will make a test discord server with more instructions on which lines needing changing

Discord Python package
sqlite3 python package

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thankssssssss i hope it worksss

R 0

rdae

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲256
3 years of service

Discord Python package
sqlite3 python package

salamat boss amo

R 0

rickberd00

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲253
3 years of service

Discord Python package
sqlite3 python package

Need pa matutunan paano to.

Top Bottom