Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Practical Sales Methods For Increasing Your Sales Skills

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲86,807
1 years of service

432b08fa6638b66f973e889ed3cb6661.jpeg

Practical Sales Methods For Increasing Your Sales Skills
Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 998.72 MB | Duration: 0h 45m

Learn How To Master Tonality, Close More Deals & Outshine Your Competition​

What you'll learn
3 Sales Programs All Packaged In One (Components Of Your Voice, 30min Sales Blast & The Ultimate Sales Bootcamp)
Master How To Use Your Voice For Sales Success
Effective & Unique Follow Up techniques For Retention and Objection handling
The Secrets To Generating Leads & Enquires To Get More Business
Discover The 120 Rule (120 Sales Activities In A Day, Week or in a Month)
Requirements
No Sales Experience - Suitable For Beginners To Learn & Mould Into their Business or Career
No Software or Tools Needed - All I Ask Is Your Focus & Attention To Implement These Strategies
No Other Requirements To Enrol - This Course is Suitable For All Levels To Learn & Apply The Knowledge
Description
Whether you are a beginner just getting started in business or an existing business owner, this course is designed to help you excel in sales. Divided into three separate programs by the end of this course you will know what it takes to master your voice to close more deals, overcome objections and increase your business by 120% by applying the 120 rule.For this course, no software or additional materials is needed. All I ask is for your focus and attention to apply these strategies to your business as they are responsible for my 30+ years in sales helping more than 443 businesses both large and small.In the first part of the programme you will learn the 6 components of the voice, this is where we go in depth of how to use your voice to get more sales, how to be more persuasive, and how to increase your chances of closing more deals. In the second part of the programme, we go into the 30-minute sales blast, where we work together on what you will need to do to generate more leads and enquiries for your business. In this part, you will learn the 120 rule, which is to do 120 sales activities a day, calls, messages, conversations etc. Something for myself and my team to get more sales growth. If you don't have the time to do this, not a problem by the end of this part you will learn how you can do 120 sales activities in a week or in a month so you still see growth in your business. The last part of the course is something I usually discuss with my higher-paid direct clients, but I have decided to share it with you to give you an introduction to what it takes to master objection handling, attract clients and how you can outshine in a competitive sales environment. Everything you need to get started. Other things you can expect from this course are:1. Sales presentations on the telephone, face-to-face or online2. Building rapport and establishing trust with potential clients3. Closing Deals, Sales Growth & Success4. Prospecting & Converting Prospects To Clients5. Understanding Customer's needs to Position the Right Product, Goods & ServiceAs stated above, no software or additional materials is needed. All I ask for is your focus and attention to apply these strategies to your business as they are responsible for my 30+ years in sales helping more than 443 businesses both large and small. Any questions feel free to message, happy to help!
Overview
Section 1: The Components Of The Voice
Lecture 1 The Components Of The Voice
Section 2: 30 Minute Sales Blast
Lecture 2 30 Minutes Sales Blast Part 1
Lecture 3 30 Minutes Sales Blast Part 2
Section 3: SALES BOOTCAMP
Lecture 4 The Ultimate Sales Bootcamp Part 1
Lecture 5 The Ultimate Sales Bootcamp Part 2
Business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom