Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Adventure Animation Action Comedy Pokémon Detective Pikachu 2019

Alexhost
macaron619 220

macaron619

CanuBmine?
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲7,262
3 years of service
Pokémon Detective Pikachu 2019 (UPDATED LINK)

Pokemon Detective Pikachu

ABOUT​

When ace detective Harry Goodman goes mysteriously missing, his son Tim (Justice Smith) embarks on a journey to find out what happened. Aiding in the investigation is Harry’s former Pokémon partner, Detective Pikachu (Ryan Reynolds), a hilariously wise-cracking, adorable super-sleuth. Finding that they are uniquely equipped to work together, as Tim is the only human who can talk with Pikachu, they join forces on a thrilling adventure to unravel the tangled mystery. Chasing clues together through the neon-lit streets of Ryme City—a sprawling, modern metropolis where humans and Pokémon live side by side in a hyper-realistic live-action world— they encounter a diverse cast of Pokémon characters and uncover a shocking plot that could destroy this peaceful co-existence and threaten the whole Pokémon universe.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NA UPDATE NA ANG LINK.. SORRY LATE UPDATE PERO OK NA ;)
LIKE AND COMMENT ALSO FOLLOW ME, I WILL UPLOAD MORE MOVIES ;)

Last edited:
K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
macaron619 salamat sa pag contribute. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

K 0

KristianJF122921

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲285
2 years of service
Pokémon Detective Pikachu 2019

ABOUT​

When ace detective Harry Goodman goes mysteriously missing, his son Tim (Justice Smith) embarks on a journey to find out what happened. Aiding in the investigation is Harry’s former Pokémon partner, Detective Pikachu (Ryan Reynolds), a hilariously wise-cracking, adorable super-sleuth. Finding that they are uniquely equipped to work together, as Tim is the only human who can talk with Pikachu, they join forces on a thrilling adventure to unravel the tangled mystery. Chasing clues together through the neon-lit streets of Ryme City—a sprawling, modern metropolis where humans and Pokémon live side by side in a hyper-realistic live-action world— they encounter a diverse cast of Pokémon characters and uncover a shocking plot that could destroy this peaceful co-existence and threaten the whole Pokémon universe.

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Salamat dito master

C 0

Chengcheng

Sleuth
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲3,168
2 years of service

ABOUT​

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thanks po boss

xsilog2

2nd Account
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲599
1 years of service
I

ABOUT​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Love this movie

S 0

sirciram27

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲240
2 years of service

ABOUT​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
pa dl po salamat!

OP
macaron619 220

macaron619

CanuBmine?
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲7,262
3 years of service
LINK IS UPDATE GUYS.. SORRY LATE.. MEDJO BUSY AKO HEHEH.. PERO KEEP SAFE.. MORE POWER

Top Bottom