Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Perfect Way To Create And Sell Awesome Online Courses

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,412
2 years of service

0ef494a291700f25f85912f20157182b.jpeg

Perfect Way To Create And Sell Awesome Online Courses
Last updated 9/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.32 GB | Duration: 5h 1m

Online course creation masterclass: Learn in details, how to build a 7-figures online business selling online courses​

What you'll learn
How to start an online course for your first time
tools needed to start with
Best platforms to begin at
How to create the course in process
Identify the sweet spot where your passion and talents meet the most urgent needs of your market.
Execute a simple, foolproof method for identifying a profitable course idea that sells.
Use guidelines and templates to create unique, irresistible offers that stand out from all of your competitors.
Build a targeted list of the right people to market to, even if you're starting from zero!
Execute on a complete plan for developing a marketing journey for prospective customers that turns browsers to lifelong customers.
Position yourself to stand out in your industry as a true expert whose courses deliver real, actionable value.
Evaluate demand, before putting time & effort into creating your course.
Find and set the right price point for your course.
Use my simple, step-by-step process to create and package your content in a way that speaks to your audience's pain points and goals.
Develop a powerful marketing and sales funnel and create compelling lead magnets to market and sell your course.
Utilize efficient growth-hacking strategies to increase your conversion rate and get more relevant leads.
Create a your own course website like udemy without coding knowledge on wordpress
Se up payment mehods from mtn momo through payoneer to bank account as you wish
Best topics to start with
Ultimate keyword list to use
Follow what i do and make it big
How to create a fully verified payoneer account
Requirements
No experience in training, teaching or marketing required!
No coding knowledge needed
No special web design skill needed
A willingness to learn, roll up your sleeves and work toward your dream!
A computer, tablet or smartphone and an internet connection.
Description
Do you want to Build a seven-figure home business selling online courses from the comfort of your home? This course is for you. In this Online course creation masterclass Learn in details, how to build a 7-figures online business selling online courses even without any teaching experience or special skills. By just teaching what you love, using the right tools and doing it the right way, you can start and grow your own successful online business today.An online course is the best investment you make for your future. In as much as many students now turn to learn skills online because they are cheaper and flexible, most instructors like myself have scale up our business into teaching our skills online for more passive income. There are many other courses out there and even blog posts on how to start a successful course online but the truth is that none of those blog posts and youtube videos will ever tell you the exact path to follow and the secrets used by us experts. As for other courses that talks about similar topic, this course is the latest and carries lots of details that have been left out in many other courses. It is an all-in-one course for those who are ready to start a serious business from home and i tell you that you can start building your first course after enrolling in this training without any investment in buying expensive tools.I have shared all you need to know and have in other to kickstart your own passive income selling courses. You can see the review section to know what other students are saying about the course.After taking this course, you should be able to learn at least just 5 things that will change your life once and for all.. You can make a seven-figures online business just by selling online courses even as a beginner. You dont need any special skill or certificate to do this. If you are in Africa or any other underdeveloped country,you can integrate the following payment methods; MTN mobile money , paypal, payoneer and or bank payment to receive your earning. As for those in developed world like USA,you can integrate skrill, paypal, payoneer, bank account and more.. You can create your own website like udemy , kajabi, thinkific, coursera and even teachable on WordPress platform without coding knowledge and still integrate he above payment methods for both your students to pay through and for withdrawing your income.. Learn my blueprints into selling your first course 100 times in a month on auto pilot.I am skygenius and have been teaching online for 9+ years and on udemy for 3 years now. I can help you start and grow your own successful online business by selling just online courses like i did. I have tested practically 6+ online business models and am still into them all right now and only "online course creation and marketing " is the easiest to start with. Among these, i have done affiliate marketing, blogging with adsense as a monetisation strategy, eBook sales, stock trading and freelancing, online course creation and selling.If you become my student, you will see other secrets i have shared within the course that is not found anywhere on the internet. Those are my bullet-tips which i have been using myself.The only limit to your success now is the hidden gem behind the business and that gem is the knowledge i have shared in this course. What are you waiting for?Enroll now and i will meet you on the inside.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction to building your seven-figure home business selling online courses
Lecture 2 About the instructor of this course
Lecture 3 How to study this course
Lecture 4 How is this course different from many others?
Lecture 5 What are online courses?
Lecture 6 Top 3 reasons why you should start an online course business
Lecture 7 Do i need to invest some money in creating online course?
Lecture 8 What differentiates a successful online course from a failed one?
Lecture 9 Best online course platforms explained
Lecture 10 How much can you earn selling online courses in a month?
Lecture 11 My payment proof and current account balance
Lecture 12 Why you should create an online course
Section 2: How to identify your passion and what you are good at
Lecture 13 How do i identify my passion and what i can teach?
Section 3: Planning and researching your course niche
Lecture 14 planning your course
Section 4: Marketplaces, self hosted and other course platforms compared
Lecture 15 marketplaces vs self
Section 5: Setting up your account and verification on course marketplace like udemy
Lecture 16 How to sign up as course instructor on udemy (unofficical guide)
Lecture 17 How to login in and complete your profile information
Lecture 18 How to fill tax information when you dont have any documents
Section 6: Setting up payment method and linking to your desired processor
Lecture 19 How to connect payment method to paypal
Lecture 20 How to connect payment method to payoneer
Lecture 21 How to connect payment method to MTN mobile money
Lecture 22 How to connect payment method to skrill (USA citizens only)
Lecture 23 How to create a fully verified payoneer account
Section 7: Creating your first online course step by step full in depth guide
Lecture 24 Setting up your equipments
Lecture 25 Types of course recording
Lecture 26 Live recording vs onscreen recording
Lecture 27 Tools needed to carry out perfect onscreen recording with webcam overlay
Lecture 28 How to get course tittle that have less competition on udemy
Lecture 29 What are the different topics and categories on udemy to create courses around
Lecture 30 Top high demand course keywords and categories explained
Lecture 31 How to craft your course title
Lecture 32 Full procedure to create your first course
Lecture 33 How to fill in the intended for learner(prelimenary section)
Lecture 34 Creating your course content
Lecture 35 Designing an effective course landing page
Lecture 36 How to always record videos in Udemy standard
Lecture 37 How to come up with your course curiculum
Lecture 38 Which audio , video and image qualities are recommended for an online course?
Lecture 39 Best course image quality guideline
Lecture 40 How to get course image for free
Lecture 41 How to manually design your course image with fotojet
Lecture 42 Pricing your course
Lecture 43 Understanding udemy instructor commission sales
Lecture 44 Best practices to carry before submiting your course for review and approval
Section 8: Publishing phase
Lecture 45 submiting for reviewing
Section 9: Course marketing 101 guide
Lecture 46 How to sell course on autopilt; presell mastery class
Lecture 47 how to pre-sell your course
Lecture 48 Allow the course sell itself
Lecture 49 Leverage on platforms part 1
Lecture 50 Get 5x more sales on youtube using these hacks
Lecture 51 Copywriting with AI tools to sell your course
Lecture 52 Creating copy with ai part 2
Anyone who wants to start getting paid for their content and expertise!,Anyone who's never created an online course, but really wants to!,Anyone who's created an online course that hasn't succeeded as expected.,Anyone looking to position themselves as an authority in their chosen field.

b045ad88d564b879f87715376d119082.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom