Omron Sysmac Studio 1.50 Update | 3.2 Gb
Product:OMRON Sysmac Studio
Version:1.50 Update Only
Website Home Page :
System Requirements:Windows *
Software Prerequisites:pre-installed OMRON Sysmac Studio 1.48 (link below)
Languages Supported: English, 中文 (Simplified), 中文 (Traditional),
Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Español
The OMRON Automation development team is pleased to announce the availability of Sysmac Studio 1.50. This solution provides an integrated development environment to set up, program, debug, and maintain NJ/NX-series CPU Units, NY-series Industrial PC, and other Machine Automation Controllers, as well as EtherCAT slaves.
Software Change - Version 1.50 - Date: July, 2022
Support of New Type
Support the following NX unit (EtherCAT slave unit):
- NX-ECT101 Ver.1.0
Support the following Controllers:
- NJ101-100 Controller Ver.1.49
- NJ101-120 Controller Ver.1.49
- NJ301-100 Controller Ver.1.49
- NJ501-100 Controller Ver.1.49
- NJ501-120 Controller Ver.1.49
- NJ501-1340 Controller Ver.1.49
- NJ501-40 Controller Ver.1.49
- NJ501-5300 Controller Ver.1.49
- NJ501-R0 Controller Ver.1.49
- NX102 Controller Ver.1.49
- NX1P2 Controller Ver.1.49
- NX701Controller Ver.1.29
Support the following OMRON robots connectable to NJ501-R0 Controllers:
- EtherCAT (NJ501-R) compliant version of i4-350L, 450L, and 550L
It is possible to create a controller configuration and assign variables and IO by importing an AML file that created with the electric CAD software, EPLAN Electric P8.
Added the following security features:
- User authentication
- TCP/UDP port close
- Packet filter
- Secure communications
Added the function exporting event settings for the event log utility of SYSMAC Gateway.
ROBOT INTEGRATED CPU UNIT
- Added the function applying the same configured V+ version to both a Robot integrated CPU Unit and OMRON robot whose V+ versions are different.
- TIO input and output are available in i4L/i4H robots.
- Solved the problem that when a variable was shared in devices, selecting Comment 2 from the Select comment drop-down was not reflected in the shared variable's comment correctly.
- Solved the problem that Sysmac Studio misdetected a large-size project overwritten by the Version Control function as data edited from outside.
- Solved the problem that cross referencing was inoperable during online editing.
- Solved the problem that using a function or function block containing the range-specified data type in input/output/in-out variables in an ST program caused a build error.
- Solved the problem that [To Lower Layer] might not be enabled in a user-defined function where a name space was set.
- Solved the problem that an in-out variable for a function or function block could not be moved to the internal variable group.
- Solved the problem that the IEC61131-10 XML Import function might not import an XML file when a comma (,) was used as a decimal point in the Windows Location settings.
- Solved the problem that a device variable assigned to a node port in the I/O Map could be moved from a variable table to another one.
- Solved the problem that if more than one library had a POU with the same name, and the option whether includes the POU or not was configured differently, the POU might be unavailable.
- Solved the problem that uploading ([Transfer from Controller]) a Safety CPU Unit program that contains the 1S series Servo Drive might terminate Sysmac Studio abnormally.
- Solved the problem that Sysmac Studio might abend while editing a program on the FBD editor.
- Solved the problem that after sorting exposed variables in the global variable table, sorting a column in different variable table might terminate Sysmac Studio abnormally.
- Solved the problem that a direct copy-and-paste the CX-Programmer variables to the device variable table was not available.
- [Runtime] Support the secure communications with NJ/NX series CPU Units.
ROBOT INTEGRATED CPU UNIT
- Shape Script Default Functions can be updated to the highest version that Sysmac Studio has.
- Solved the problem that a wrong error message might appear at a mis-configuration of Robot Vision Manager in Application Manager.
- Solved the problem that a V+ variable value might return after an upload of a project from a Robot Integrated CPU Unit.
- Solved the problem that the Synchronisation window of RobotControlSettings might hide behind the main window.
- Solved the problem that pressing the Here button on the V+ Jog Control pane might not register a variable to location variables.
- Solved the problem that a message saying "Robot not attached to this program" might appear for a program with a robot registered.
- Corrected the Viper CAD data.
- Solved the problem that importing a project file caused a controller mismatch on the Synchronisation window in Application Manager.
- Solved the problem that the Syncronisation window did not show a mismatch after editing a specific property of AnyFeeder.
- Solved the problem that a comma-separated numeric value entered in the mechanical component setup tab page was set without the comma.
- Corrected the wrong orientation of i4H's tool flange in the 3D simulator.
- Solved the problem that Sysmac Studio might abend while uploading an Application Manager.
- Solved the problem that an error appeared when adding an OMRON Sentech camera.
Sysmac Studiois part of the Sysmac automation platform, which is an integrated development environment that provides complete machine control through one connection and one software. Sysmac Studio has various functions such as setup, programming, simulation, and monitoring of machine automation controllers including NJ-series controllers and EtherCAT slaves. The NJ-Series automation controllers integrate motion, sequencing, and network connectivity. Finally, EtherCAT provides a fast machine network to control motion, vision, sensors, and actuators. Sysmac Studio complies with the IEC 61131-3 standard and allows users to import Simulink control algorithms that have been converted to structured text programs by Simulink PLC Coder. Sysmac Studio also enables machine-less software verification by cosimulation with Simulink and monitoring of operation data on Simulink, while periodically sampling the data in an NJ-series machine automation controller. Additionally, Sysmac Studio allows users to use the OMRON EtherCAT slave* models that run on Simulink according to the parameter settings on Sysmac Studio.
*G5-series servo drives, GX-series analog I/O terminals, and NX-series analog I/O units
Introduction to Omron Sysmac Studio integrated development environment for automation systems
OMRON Automationis an industrial automation partner that creates, sells and services fully integrated automation solutions that include sensing, control, safety, vision, motion, robotics and more. Established in 1933 and currently headed by President Yoshihito Yamada, Omron's roughly 30,000 employees help businesses solve problems with creativity in more than 110 countries.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live