x86/x64 | Language: English, Russian | File Size: 3 GB / 4 GB
Microsoft Windows 8.1 is specially designed to provide a reliable environment for touchscreen devices. With the latest tile-based menu bar, it provides an eye-catching user interface. A new look and feel make this operating system even more attractive. There is a bundle of enhancements and new features that make it even more stable and reliable. With Windows Defender improvements, it provides better security features and protects against different internal and external threats.
This assembly includes the following editions of the 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) kernels
- Windows 8.1 Single Language x86-x64
- Windows 8.1 x86-x64
- Windows 8.1 N x86-x64
- Windows 8.1 Pro x86-x64
- Windows 8.1 Pro N x86-x64
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise x86-x64
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise N x86-x64
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro x86-x64
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise x86-x64
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster.
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB (for a 32-bit system) or 20 GB (for a 64-bit system).
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 with WDDM driver.
- Additional requirements for using some features
- Touch functionality requires a tablet or monitor with multi-touch technology
- To access the Windows Store to download and run apps, you need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
- To bind apps, a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768 is required
- Integrated updates for March 14, 2023;
- Integrated .Net Framework 4.8;
- .Net Framework 3.5 included (including 2.0 and 3.0);
- Integrated Visual C++ 2005-2022 (Upd 03/03/2023);
- Integrated Edge Chromium (109.0.1518.61);
- Integrated Edge WebView2 (109.0.1518.61);
- Integrated DirectX 9c (Upd June 2010);
- Integrated Games Pack (Microsoft Collection);
- Integrated SmartFix 2.4.7, Microsoft DaRT in winre.wim and boot.wim;
- The systems were not in audit mode.
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-Download From RapidGator
Download From NitroFlare