Curtis Frye, "Microsoft Excel 2013 Plain & Simple"
English | 2013 | pages: 368 | ISBN: 0735672431 | PDF | 40,7 mb
Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Excel plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before.
Here's WHAT You'll Learn
- Manage your data quickly and efficiently
- Filter, sort, summarize, and crunch your numbers
- Use formulas and functions to do the heavy lifting
- Bring data to life with charts and graphics
- Share data between Microsoft Office documents
- Work as a team, online and in the cloud
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! exercises to apply what you learn right away
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live