MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 11 lectures (1h 22m) | Size: 836.6 MB
The essentials of some of Outlook's essentials!
What you'll learn
• Identify the uses of the To Do, Calendar, and People functions inside Outlook on the Web and Microsoft To Do
• Add and modify tasks in Microsoft To Do and Outlook on the Web
• Add and modify calendar events
• Create and edit Sticky Notes in Windows and Outlook
• Discuss the use of Contact Lists and Address Books in Outlook
An Office 365 account
Seat Time: 1 hour and 22 minutes
Versions Available: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, xAPI, MP4, reseller HTML
Teacher: Chip Reaves
Learner: Ben Burris
Produced by: Bigger Brains
Get organized with Outlook Online!
In addition to email, Outlook on the Web includes powerful tools to keep track of your calendars, your contacts, and your tasks (now called To Do). This course continues the lessons started in Microsoft 365 Email Essentials, with a focus on the non-email features in Outlook online.
This course is a must-have for anyone who wants to be more productive using Outlook in Microsoft 365!
Topics covered include
· Using basic functions of Calendar, To Do, and People inside Outlook online
· Changing Calendar views, customizing, and sharing.
· Creating, editing, and responding to meetings and events.
· Searching and printing calendars.
· Creating and viewing tasks in Outlook and To Do
· Creating and formatting notes using the Sticky Notes Windows app and the Notes feature in Outlook
· Navigating, managing, and customizing Outlook Board views.
· Using address books and contact lists.
There are lots of reasons why you might want to share a calendar, an email account, or just an email folder with someone else. Maybe you just want them to see your availability from your personal calendar. Or maybe you would like your assistant to manage your own calendar and accept meeting invites on your behalf. You might need your team to access a shared mailbox that customers can send messages to, or you might want to share the receipts folder in your Outlook with your bookkeeper so they can get the information they need without asking you for it every time. Microsoft 365 (Office 365) gives you the power to do all of this and more, and in this course we'll explore and demonstrate many different ways you can share calendars and email from inside your Microsoft 365 account.
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to use Outlook Online for organization and time management.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction