Rob Miles, "Microsoft® XNA® Game Studio 4.0: Learn Programming Now!: How to program for Windows Phone 7, Xbox 360, Zune devices, and more"
English | 2011 | pages: 465 | ISBN: 0735651574 | PDF | 11,1 mb
Now you can build your own games for your Xbox 360®, Windows® Phone 7, or Windows-based PC-as you learn the underlying concepts for computer programming. Use this hands-on guide to dive straight into your first project-adding new tools and tricks to your arsenal as you go. No experience required!
- Learn XNA and C# fundamentals-and increase the challenge with each chapter
- Write code to create and control game behavior
- Build your game's display-from graphics and text to lighting and 3-D effects
- Capture and cue sounds
- Process input from keyboards and gamepads
- Create features for one or multiple players
- Tweak existing games-and invent totally new ones
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live