Maplesoft Maple 2022.2
File Size: 3.51 GB | 506.13 MB
The Essential Tool for Mathematics. Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
What is Maple?
Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
- Solve math problems easily and accurately, without worrying that you've lost a minus sign somewhere
- Solve math problems quickly that you could never do by hand (or that you wouldn't want to do by hand because life is too short!)
- Solve problems from virtually any branch of mathematics or field that relies on mathematics, such as calculus, algebra, differential equations, statistics, control design, linear algebra, physics, optimization, group theory, differential geometry, signal processing, special functions, number theory, financial modeling, etc. etc.
- Gain insight into your problem, solution, data, or concept using a huge variety of customizable 2-D and 3-D plots and animations
- Keep problems, solutions, visualizations, and explanations all together in a single, easy-to-follow document, so you don't have to waste time reconstructing your thought processes
- Develop complex solutions using a sophisticated programming language designed for mathematics, so your code is shorter, easier to write, easier to debug, and easier to maintain
- Create interactive applications for yourself, your students, or your colleagues, without having to be an expert programmer, and share them over the web
What's New in Maple 2022
From simple operations to cutting-edge research, the new features in Maple 2022 will make your work easier.
Math, Math, and More Math
Maple 2022 solves more math problems, in more areas, than ever before. Of course.
Separate Signal from Noise
New signal processing tools let you create, combine, and analyze signals in more ways, more efficiently.
Wear Your Tux
Working with formal power series is significantly improved in Maple 2022, offering more, better solutions than ever.
Understanding the Universe
Maple’s state-of-the-art environment for algebraic computations in physics offers enhanced tools for tackling problems in particle physics, general relativity, and more.
Prepare for Print
Preparing documents for printing and PDF export is now easier than ever with a new print layout mode.
Break It Down
Maple 2022 helps students practice solving more problems on their own with step-by-step solution tools for expression simplification and curve sketching.
New and improved tools for calculating and visualizing values involving units makes keeping track of your units easier than ever.
Creating and Sharing Content
Maple 2022 greatly extends the tools for programmatically creating documents and interactive applications for Maple and Maple Learn.
Visualization Made Easier
From automatic detection of discontinuities to increasing the amount of detail when you zoom in, everyday plotting in Maple just got better.
Just Click and Plot
The enhanced Plot Builder makes it even simpler to create illuminating plots and animations, with just a few mouse clicks!
Jupyter® fans can now access the mathematical power of Maple in their Jupyter and JupyterLab notebooks.
- Improved performance when saving large worksheets that use standard math notation in input
- Corrected a problem with programmatic updates to radio button components
- Enhancements to the Physics package
- Improvements to the math engine, including in GraphTheory, GroupTheory, simplify, and evaluation of integral expressions at a point
- Help page improvements for DeepLearning
- Improved the ThermophysicalData package by updating the underlying database to CoolProp v6.4.1
- Updated the Java platform to OpenJDK 18
- Support for MapleSim 2022.2
General engine improvements by updating to more recent versions of various supporting libraries
- curl 7.85.0
- libxml2 2.10.2
- libxslt and libexslt 1.1.37
- sqlite 3.39.3
- zlib 1.2.12
- Windows Server 2016, 2019
- Windows 10, 11
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64)
- Recommended RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 10 GB
- 16-bit color at 1024 by 768 (or greater) resolution recommended.
- Internal TCP/IP connections enabled.
Maplesoft Maple 2022.2
Maplesoft Maple 2022.2 (Update Only)