Recording Multichannel audio recording at the highest level of quality
- With SOUND FORGE Pro 14, record audio on up to 32 channels in resolution up to 64-bit/768 kHz. The 64-bit audio engine allows for the ultimate stability and lowest latency. Create crystal-clear recordings from your vocals, instruments or podcasts in astonishing sound quality.
Audio editing Maximum precision
- SOUND FORGE Pro 14 is one of the most powerful audio editors to have ever been developed. Cut, edit and enhance audio files with the highest position and at the sample level. A massive range of professional editing tools enables you to customize your sound and shape it exactly the way you want.
Mastering Excellent sound results
- Master your audio material using advanced mastering tools and a range of intelligent high-end effects based on DSP algorithms. Optimize loudness of your recordings and achieve crystal-clear sound that's specially optimized for streaming and CD results.
- 32 channel audio recording, editing and processing
- NEW! Instant Action window for faster workflow
- NEW! Windows context menu for easy task assignment
- NEW! WaveColor and spectroscope visualization Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements and RX 7 Elements
- New VST Engine & ARA2 Support
- Record at 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins
- zplane élastique Timestretch 3.3.1 upgrade with new élastiquePro v3 Engine
Top new features in SOUND FORGE Pro 14:
- The Instant Action window lets you access frequently used functions in seconds. This saves you time when you're searching for functions in the menu. This interface offers a clear overview and you have all essential tools and functions to hand.
Windows context menu
- Perform basic tasks by right-clicking on the system button in the Windows context menu without even needing to open SOUND FORGE Pro. This helps you save a ton of time and simplifies your workflow.
- Succinct waveform coloring with WaveColor allows you to orient yourself in a project and offers an enhanced overview of all tasks. You can identify pitch and sound characteristics according to their color and saturation level.
What's New in MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Suite 16:
- OS: Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32/64bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation