Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Learn to build a Wordpress Website with Elementor & Astra

Alexhost
L 0

lovewarez

Alpha and Omega
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲5,435
3 years of service
8ee61644d81d0cb99bb32c197f6c8f49.jpg

Learn to build a Wordpress Website with Elementor & Astra
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 14 lectures (2h 9m) | Size: 1.83 GB​

Build a website without any coding skills using Wordpress & Elementor! Step-by-step guide for beginners - 2022

What you'll learn
How to Install a Theme and Customize it
Set up a personalized email address in your Hosting
Learn how Elementor works and the Website structure
You will learn the Wordpress Dashboard
You will learn how to use Plugins
How to use Menu Anchors for One Page Websites
How to Add a 404 Page to your Website
You will learn the basics of SEO and best practices
How to optimize Images for your Website
Where to find professional Custom Themes for your Website
You will learn how to build a Website from scratch using Elementor

Description
In this course I will teach you how to build a Wordpress Website without using any code, so pretty much everyone can learn to build a website using Elementor & the Astra Theme which is the most popular free theme.

This class will focus on practicality and not on building something over the top but to teach you all the functionalities of the builder itself.

I will cover all the necessary topics, including SEO & Image Optimization and a whole video that will show you how to build a one page website from scratch so you can see easy it is in real time.

So, if you ever wanted to learn how to build a website, this is the easiest option as everything will happen on-screen in real time and you will be able to drag and drop the desired elements, such as text, images & other elements.

Even if you want to learn how to build websites as a hobby, this can become a career path in the future. I started to build websites as a hobby and helped a few friends and they started to recommend me to others and I still build websites once in a while for future businesses.

This class will focus on building a One Pager - so this won't focus on building a Blog, but all the knowledge can easily be applied.

Are you ready to learn how to build a Wordpress Website with ease?

Join the class and learn everything step-by-step without having to use any code at all!

*Be sure to check the resources attached to the course for information on SEO & Website Speed.

Who this course is for
Complete beginners that want to learn how to build a website in Wordpress

Requirements
No programming knowledge required
Laptop/PC
Internet Connection
Thirst for knowledge!

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
lovewarez salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom