English | 2020 | ISBN: 0367765195 | 205 pages | pdf | 11.99 MB
What ifevery single legendary leaderoverthe past 500 yearsused a little-known five-step communication process to inspire people, empower movements, and produce legendary results? What if all business managers - whether leading a team of three or company of 300,000 - can usethe exact same step-by-step processto convertaverage performanceintosurpassing successby breaking through the "communication wall," influencing with ease, and inspiring enthusiastic action?
New Release Promotion: You Get the "Public Speaking for Leaders" Bonus Bundle Worth $150 for FREE From a URL Inside. This Includes a Video Course.
Limited Edition Version: Includes 7 Exclusive Bonus Chapters
Why do some leaders and managerseffortlessly produce enviable results with less work, while otherswatch things fall apart around them despite working 65-hour weeks?Because of a proven yet little-known brand of communication:the communication of leadership, used by John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and every single U.S. President since FDR.
Don't let weak communication hold back your potential to become a legendary leader and successful business manager by constantly undermining your professional image and minimizing the impact of your words. Don't let it frustrate you and erode your confidence.
It's a moral travesty that the country's top MBA programs entirely neglect the communication of leadership. I once experienced these struggles myself. I wrote five best-selling books on the hidden, little-known strategies I used to overcome this, and taught them to the country's top project managers.
In this new release, you learn451 proven, little-known, step-by-stepstrategies to accomplish thefive-step communication of leadership process, including:
- How to easily inspire high performance with the proven power of psychological coalitions.
- How to instantly achieve awe-inspiring authority with the secret of the re-diagnoser archetype.
- How to immediately grab full attention with the proven language pattern of high expectations.
- How to reliably overcome imposter-syndrome with the little-known leader-mirroring principle.
- How to authentically convey extreme empathy by speaking to people's pain.
- How to build trust with both superiors and subordinates with the principle of a bold promise.
- How to expertly clarify your organization's narrative with the elements of effective stories.
- How to quickly command complete respect in crisis moments by divulging the brutal truth.
- How to immediately inspire your people by activating the proven difficulty-confidence matrix.
- How to easily get complete commitment from your people with the singularity strategy.
- How to achieve advanced persuasive skill with the 200 core human drives and human needs.
- How to always harness the ears, eyes and minds of your people with loss-reduction benefits.
- How to consistently make your ideas seem drastically better with the elements of a good plan.
- How to effortlessly assert your mandate to lead without bossy command-and-control language.
- How to always appear like a principled leader with clear and compelling Logos clarification.
- How to consistently hone the most important aspect of your leadership: communication.
- How to use 451 expert, advanced communication strategies as your competitive advantage tonot only play, but win the game of leadership.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live