Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Investing With Confidence

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,412
2 years of service

f3d4ed6f0d947006f36a2da4dbf991bb.jpeg

Investing With Confidence
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 666.87 MB | Duration: 1h 49m

A 7-step course from complete beginner to confident investor, without having to become a stock market expert.​

What you'll learn
You will learn what investment funds are and how they work
You will get a good understanding of what stocks and bonds are and which risks are associated with them
You will be able to choose an investment account that is right for you
You will learn about asset allocation, and how to manage risk
You will learn how to build your own portfolio of funds, and how to research and select funds
You will be able to maintain your portfolio, and learn how to withdraw cash from your investments
Requirements
None, just a willingness to learn and put theory to action
Description
In this jargon-free course, you will build your own low-maintenance portfolio of mutual funds in 7 steps without having to become a stock market expert, and with no prior knowledge required.Who this course is forBefore I tell you about this effective course which makes investing in mutual funds accessible for everyone, let's talk about who this course is really for:You want to make your hard-earned money work for you, and invest in your own future.You want to be financially independent, earn passive income from your investments, and ensure you can enjoy your retirement.Whether youhave never invested in funds before, feel like you need to learn more about how funds work, but don't know where to startalready own some funds, either through a pension or another investment account, but feel like you're selecting funds at random and you want to develop a long-term strategyare planning to invest monthly, or have a one-off amount you want to investyou're in the right place and I'm going to cover every step from the basics of how funds work to showing you how to build your own low-maintenance portfolio.By the end of this course, you willUnderstand how funds workBe familiar with the underlying assets that funds invest inKnow exactly which questions you need to ask yourself in order to choose the right account for your specific situationHave chosen an asset allocation that's right for you in line with your risk toleranceBe confident in researching and selecting fundsHave learnt all you need to start investing and then maintain your portfolio!Convinced already? Then sign up now and let's get started!Why I created this courseI first came across funds and investing when I was eligible for a pension with my employer. Every month, a percentage of my salary was transferred into a pension plan and my employer matched that amount - so that was effectively a pay rise! It seemed a good idea to go ahead with it even though I wasn't exactly sure what it was that I was investing in. The first seed was sown!Then my son was born and my mindset shifted towards thinking long-term: being financially free before I reach retirement age, and saving some money for my son's future too.The question was: How should I save or invest? Interest rates on savings accounts were very low, but I wanted my hard-earned money to grow over the years. Stocks seemed to offer a good return, but I'd never invested in stocks and didn't know where to start. And nearly everyone I asked about investing in stocks told me that it's too risky, and that they'd lost some money investing in stocks in the past and wouldn't ever go anywhere near them again!I decided to do my own research. And lots of it! And eventually went ahead and invested in mutual funds. I'll be honest: I made some mistakes along the way, costly mistakes which I want you to avoid. Luckily, I stuck with it, learned from my mistakes, and now have a low-cost and low-maintenance portfolio that is in line with my tolerance for risk. And I want you to get to that place too, but much quicker than me and without making the same mistakes - and that's why I created this course.What's insideIn STEP 1 I'll explain what mutual funds are and how they work.In STEP 2 I'll teach you about the assets that funds invest in - but don't worry, I didn't include any unnecessary information here, only what you need to know in order to build your own portfolio.STEP 3 is deciding which investment account is right for you, and I'll give you some ideas on how to make that decision.We'll discuss asset allocation in STEP 4, and how to manage risk. Then I'll build an example portfolio so you can see how theory is put into practice!STEP 5 is building a portfolio.STEP 6 is selecting funds that match the criteria for your portfolioAnd in STEP 7 I'll show you how to make the initial investment, maintain your portfolio and withdraw money from your investment account.I've purposefully kept this course short. More than half of the course is made up of practical examples so that you know exactly how to apply the theory!FAQsWill I need to research companies, analyse stocks and interpret charts in this course?No. This course is about investing in mutual funds, and you will learn how to decide on an asset allocation and select suitable funds for your portfolio, without having to become a stock market expert. This course if very focused on the end goal, which is for you to start investing in your own low-cost, low-maintenance portfolio.Do I need to know what stocks and bonds are?No - everything you need to know is covered in this course.Do I need to be good at maths?No!Do I need to have a lot of money to invest?No, you can invest from as little as $25 each month.Sign up now & let's get started!
Overview
Section 1: Investment Funds
Lecture 1 Introduction to funds
Lecture 2 Funds
Lecture 3 Management styles
Lecture 4 Income & Accumulation funds
Section 2: Underlying investments
Lecture 5 Introduction to underlying investments
Lecture 6 Stocks
Lecture 7 Bonds
Lecture 8 REITs and Precious Metal funds
Section 3: Investment Accounts
Lecture 9 Introduction to Investment Accounts
Lecture 10 Investment Accounts overview
Lecture 11 Investment Accounts considerations
Lecture 12 Investment Accounts - online research
Section 4: Asset Allocation
Lecture 13 Introduction to Asset Allocation
Lecture 14 Stocks & Bonds
Lecture 15 Bond portfolio
Lecture 16 Stock portfolio
Section 5: Building a portfolio
Lecture 17 Introduction to building a portfolio
Lecture 18 Building a portfolio
Lecture 19 Funds of funds
Section 6: Selecting funds
Lecture 20 Introduction to selecting funds
Lecture 21 Index funds
Lecture 22 Researching and selecting funds
Section 7: Getting started, maintaining your portfolio & withdrawals
Lecture 23 Introduction to getting started, maintaining your portfolio & withdrawals
Lecture 24 Making your Initial Investment
Lecture 25 Rebalancing & regular investments
Lecture 26 Withdrawals
I want to make investing accessible for everyone! This course was designed with people in mind who have never invested before, or who are investing but with no clear strategy.

244fafcb7c96ebbb4662ed355bc49e97.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom