How to Make Cute Sticker Sheets in Procreate and Cricut Design Space-For Beginners
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Drawing & Painting | MP4
In this class, Procreate Plaid and Pattern Brushes, I will show you some of my illustration and pattern design methodology, and ways to use pattern to create brushes. In the class, I take you from start to finish in creating a full seamless repeat pattern (or two.. or three). OK, it is more like a half a dozen, haha. Patterns are the basis for these types of brushes. And, I have techniques to save the pattern in many iterations. One of my goals is to show you how easy it is to adjust these brushes once they are made. The star of the show is definitely creating and using patterns to create these brushes. Of course, in the end I take you through the creation of a complete artwork, from start to finish, and show you examples. You will surprise yourself with what you can accomplish and how truly unique and lovely the finished work is.
I'll walk you through:
- my step-by-step method for making seamless patterns in Procreate for use in making brushes
- tips for creating varied and appealing brushes
- my workflow for use of layers and other great features like snapping
- adjusting patterns to perfect the look of your brushes and adding textural elements in the background and on motifs
- methods to keep brushes fully editable for later adjustments
If you're an aspiring designer with a basic knowledge of Procreate, you'll be able to go through all the steps. This class will benefit anyone who wishes to simplify creation of brushes from seamless patterns and methods to improve efficiency in doing so.
The key concepts I will include:
- review of my brush alterations and adjustments
- a look at Procreate brushes and their various idiosyncrasies
- approaches you can take in your creative work
This is an ideal class for you, even if you are not sure what you will use the pattern brush for, whether it be for fabric design for sites like Spoonflower, scrapbooking paper, custom web graphics, or whatever! Learning new Procreate workflows is always desirable. I guarantee you will create something really appealing, and it's so much fun, once you get the hang of it!
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live