Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to delete double post

Alexhost
D 0

dens29_trek

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,291
3 years of service
Hi katz may i know how to delete double post coz sometime it may be accidentally make double post when the connection is too slow and sometime the thread information has not been visible. Or only admin can delete any kind of post.

Thank you very much for your concern.

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,299
2 years of service
dens29_trek make sure you read the forum guides and the announcement before asking question and make sure that you post it in the right section para iwas warning or ban. Salamat

A 0

ALB

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲600
2 years of service
Hi katz may i know how to delete double post coz sometime it may be accidentally make double post when the connection is too slow and sometime the thread information has not been visible. Or only admin can delete any kind of post.

More info

host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲35,007
10 years of service

pm a moderator

R 0

Rayz25

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲108
1 years of service

I gues seek for
Help to a moderator

K 0

krayle

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲136
1 years of service

Same, actually that issue persists even kahet sa ibang sites.. dahil talaga to kay PLDT, sya sinisisi ko sa lahat haaha

T 0

Teoo___

2nd Account
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲173
1 years of service
not sure fam im kinda new here...

Top Bottom