HomeBank 5.6.2 + Portable [Multi/Ru]
Interface language: Russian, English and others
Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (x86/x64)
HomeBank is a tool that was designed to help you manage your household budget so that you can keep track of your monthly and annual expenses.
Using various, very simple functions, you can enter all your income and expenses, which you can present in the form of various graphs.
HomeBank can be fully customized to keep track of money in and out of your account, paying attention to all your expenses, including fuel, insurance, or electronic devices.
After entering all the information about your accounts, the program automatically creates graphs so that you have a complete picture of how to manage your money every month, separating the color of your income and expenses.
HomeBank contains various types of accounts, including cash, bank checking accounts, investment and loan accounts. All you have to do is enter the opening balance and enter the account number and bank name.
• Import from similar programs (Intuit Quicken, Microsoft Money).
• Reporting in OFX, QIF, CSV, QFX.
• Identification of repeated monetary transactions.
• Providing reports in graphs and charts.
• Automatic identification of the category according to the purpose of the payee.
• Portable version of the application.
Size: 19.66 MB