Geometric Glovius Pro 184.108.40.206 | 283.3 mb
Geometric Limited is pleased to announce the availability of Glovius Pro 220.127.116.11 is a modern CAD viewer with support for all popular 3D CAD file formats. Using Glovius tools and functions, users can view and quickly analyze 3D CAD parts and assembly components.
Gloviusis a modern CAD file viewer. View CATIA, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor, Solid Edge, Pro/ENGINEER, STEP, IGES, and JT files with Glovius. Take measurements, cut sections, compare revisions, analyze CAD parts and assemblies, create reports for collaboration, and export to STEP, 3DPDF, STL, and many more formats. Glovius comes with a free 2D viewer to view DWG, DXF, and CATDrawing files.
Geometric Ltd.specializes in engineering solutions, services and technologies. The company's portfolio of Global Engineering services and Digital Technology solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving efficiency in product realization lifecycle. Incorporated in 1994, the company is based in Mumbai.
On April 1st 2016, Geometric got into an agreement with HCL Technologies to transfer of its business to HCL Tech by way of demerger, except for its 58% share in the joint venture with Dassault Systèmes (3DS) (3DPLM Software Solutions Limited (3DPLM)). The transition has become effective on March 2nd 2017, after seeking all statutory approvals.
Version:Pro 18.104.22.168 *
Supported Architectures:32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements:PC **
Glovius supports all popular 3D and 2D formats.
- CATIA V4, V5, V6 (.catpart and .catproduct) Parts & Assemblies
- NX (.prt) and Parasolid (.x_t) files
- STEP (.step and .stp) and IGES (.iges and .igs) files
- Pro/ENGINEER & Creo files (.prt and .asm files)
- SolidWorks Parts and Assemblies (.sldprt and .sldasm)
- Autodesk Inventor (.ipt and .iam) files
- Solid Edge (.par, .asm, .pwd, .psm) files
- 2D Formats - CATIA CATDrawings, DWG, DXF
- Other formats - STL, Rhino, VRML
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- 1280 X 1024 or higher display resolution with support for 32-bit color
- 4GB RAM or more
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live