Free Download Extending ASP.NET Core 6
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Level: Advanced | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + vtt | Duration: 4h 2m | Size: 629 MB
Learn how to extend the kestrel web-server in a number of different ways for custom web scenarios
The kestrel web server built into ASP.NET can be extended in a number of different ways, and for a number of different reasons. In this course, Extending ASP.NET Core 6, you will learn how in general for 99% of the use cases extending things is usually not needed; that remaining 1% however usually necessitates creating a small amount of code connected to one of the many extension points available in the ASP.NET 6 and Kestrel runtime. First, you will discover how to create a middleware module. Then, you will explore the steps to annotate and validate custom models and binders. Finally, you will break down how to use a custom action folder as well as various tag helpers. When you finish with this course, you will know how to extend the kestrel web-server in a number of different ways for custom web scenarios.
Free Download Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction