Enigma Virtual Box 10.10 Free
Interface language: Russian, English and others
Windows XP SP-3 - Windows 10 (x32 / x64)
Enigma Virtual Box is a free application virtualization system that, without extracting virtual files to disk and without creating temporary files on a PC (emulation occurs only in the internal memory of the process), allows you to correctly merge all application files into one executable file.
Any file types are supported, such as dynamic libraries (*.dll), ActiveX/COM objects (*.dll, *.ocx), multimedia files (*.avi, *.mp3), text files (*.txt, *doc ), etc. The program allows you to compress virtual files, reducing the overall size of the created application by several times, which makes Enigma Virtual Box an indispensable tool for creating portable applications.
- Enigma Virtual Box does not extract virtual files to disk and does not create any temporary files on the user's computer.
- Support for x86 (32-bit) and x64 (64-bit) executables that run on all versions of Windows NT.
- Enigma Virtual Box is a completely free application.
- The system supports any type of files for virtualization.
- The program allows you to compress virtual files, thereby reducing the overall size of the created application by several times.
Size: 7.25 MB