DtSearch Desktop / Engine 2023.01 Build 8783 Beta
File size: 283.6 MB
The dtSearch indexer automatically recognizes and supports all popular file formats, and never alters original files. The dtSearch product line can instantly search terabytes of text across a desktop, network, Internet or Intranet site. dtSearch products also serve as tools for publishing, with instant text searching, large document collections to Web sites or CD/DVDs.
• A scrolling word list, for instant feedback as you type in a search.
• A look-up word feature, detailing the effect of fuzzy, phonic, wildcard, stemming and thesaurus search options.
• Browse and customize thesaurus options.
• A field button, showing all indexed document fields.
• A search history display.
• Search reports, showing hits in retrieved documents, along with the requested amount of context.
• Clipboard options, file launching, and other tools for working with retrieved data.
• Exporting of search results in various data formats, for easy use with other programs.
• Special forensic indexing and searching tools
DtSearch Engine Text Retrieval Engine lets developers quickly add dtSearch's proven, "industrial-strength" text search and retrieval to applications. The dtSearch Engine is in use in hundreds of commercial applications. See Case Studies & 3rd Party Solutions for over a hundred developer case studies. Typical uses of the dtSearch Engine include: publishing and searching database-driven Web sites, incorporation into information management applications, searching of technical documentation, incorporation into forensics applications, email filtering usage, and incorporation into a broad range of vertical-market applications (legal, medical, financial, recruiting and staffing, etc.). The dtSearch product line can instantly search terabytes of text across a desktop, network, Internet or Intranet site. dtSearch products also serve as tools for publishing, with instant text searching, large document collections to Web sites or CD/DVDs.
• The dtSearch Engine provides developer access to indexed, unindexed, full-text and fielded data search options, including support for hundreds of international languages through Unicode
• The dtSearch Engine also provides developer access to dtSearch's integrated file parser and file format support
• File format support includes dtSearch's WYSIWYG hit highlighted search display of web-ready files
• File format support includes proprietary built-in HTML converters for non-web-ready files (like OpenOffice and MS Office documents)
• Developer file format support also works in connection with distributed or federated searching, including integrated relevancy ranking and hit-highlighted display of local and remote content
• The dtSearch Engine for Win & .NET supports C++, Java and .NET
• For example, the dtSearch Engine for Win & .NET includes a choice of an ADO.NET API, a Java API, a C++ API and a COM API for indexing and searching SQL-type databases, along with associated BLOB data
• The dtSearch Engine also supports search filters and other data classification options
• A .NET Spider API makes the full dtSearch Spider functionality accessible to developers
• The dtSearch Engine for Linux provides C++ and Java APIs to developers