Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Dog Facts The Pet Parent's A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia

Alexhost
TOP 110

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲537,816
3 years of service
38c9362f4a1b388b70d3ebb96e620837.jpeg

Dog Facts: The Pet Parent's A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopedia by Amy Shojai
English | November 15, 2017 | ISBN: 1944423869 | 644 pages | Rar (PDF, AZW3) | 27 Mb
THE PERFECT DOG BOOK!

More than 78 million pet dogs today are kept in fifty-four million U.S. households. Now, from one of the most trusted dog care authors of the last twenty-five years comes the definitive reference for adopting, keeping, and maintaining a healthy, happy dog.
DOG FACTS: The Pet Parent's A-to-Z Home Care Encyclopediais designed to answer all your questions. How do I choose the right dog? What holistic help and preventive care should I give? Why do dogs act the way they do, and what dog behavior indicates illness? What constitutes an emergency, and how/when can I safely treat my dog with home care and first aid? Inside you'll find:
An alphabetical A-to-Z listing, with more than 200 entries and 200+ cute dog photos and illustrations, covering everything from abscesses and hair loss to whipworms and zoonosis
Charts that list symptoms for a particular condition, the corresponding home care or first aid, the comparative veterinarian and holistic treatments, and preventive advice
A symptoms/conditions table that helps you identify what ailments might be bothering your dog
Breed-At-A-Glance chart to compare personality, looks, care challenges and other issues when choosing your purebred dog
A comprehensive, easy-to-use index that makes quick reference a snap
Contact information for dozens of dog organizations and veterinary resources
Accessible, yet comprehensive,DOG FACTScan be used with ease and trust. And doesn't your dog deserve the very best?

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Top Bottom