DK Eyewitness Crete (Pocket Travel Guide) by DK Eyewitness
English | September 13th, 2022 | ISBN: 0241568560 | 144 pages | True EPUB | 238.06 MB
Home to the ancient Minoan ruins of Knossos, the largest of Greece's islands also offers abundant other attractions - think charming towns, stunning resorts and palm-shaded beaches. Make the most of your trip to this enchanting island with DK Eyewitness Top 10.
Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Crete has to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Crete is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Crete you will find:
* Up-to-date information following the COVID-19 outbreak, insider tips and advice for staying safe
* Themed lists including the best boat trips, beaches, natural wonders, local dishes and much more
* Easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
* A laminated pull-out map of Crete, plus three full-color area maps
* Top 10 lists of Crete's must-sees, including Ancient Knossos, Irakleio, Rethymno and the Samaria Gorge - Crete's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
Looking for more on the Greek Islands' culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Greek Islands
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live