English | 2020 | ISBN: 9789389328745 | 690 pages | PDF,EPUB | 19.02 MB
Guide to designing and developing cloud native applications in Azure
The mainstreaming of Cloud Native Architecture as an enterprise discipline is well underway. According to the Forbes report in January 2018, 83% of the enterprise workloads will be in the cloud by 2020 and 41% of the enterprise workloads will run on public cloud platforms, while another 22% will be running on hybrid cloud platforms.
Customers are embarking on the enterprise digital transformation journeys. Adopting cloud and cloud native architectures and microservices is an important aspect of the journey.
This book starts with a brief introduction on the basics of cloud native applications, cloud native application patterns. Then it covers the cloud native options available in Azure.
The objective of the book is to provide practical guidelines to an architect/designer/consultant/developer, who is a part of the Cloud application definition Team. The book articulates a methodology that the implementation team needs to follow in a step-by-step manner and adopt them to fulfil the requirements for enablement of the Cloud Native application. It emphasizes on the interpersonal skills and techniques for organizing and directing the Cloud Native definition, leadership buy-in, leading the transition from planning to implementation. It also highlights the steps to be followed for performing the cloud native applications, cloud native patterns in the development of Cloud native applications, Cloud native options available in Azure, Developing BOT, Microservices based on Azure. It also covers how to develop simple IoT applications, Machine learning based applications, server less architecture, using Azure with a practical and pragmatic approach.
This book embraces a structured approach organized around the following key themes, which represent the typical phases that an enterprise traverses during its Cloud Native application journey:
● Basics of Cloud Native Applications: It covers basics of cloud native applications using .NET core.
● Cloud Native Application Patterns: The reader will understand the patterns for developing Cloud Native Applications.
● Cloud Native Options available in Azure: The reader will understand the different options available in Azure.
● Developing a Simple BOT using .NET Core: The reader will understand the Azure BOT framework basics and will learn how to develop a simple BOT.
● Developing cloud native applications leveraging Microservices: The reader will understand the concepts of developing micro services using the Azure API Gateway Manager.
● Developing Integration capabilities using serverless architecture: The reader will understand the integration capabilities and various options available in Azure
● Developing a simple IoT application: The reader will understand the basics of developing IoT applications.
● Developing a simple ML based application: The reader will understand Machine Learning basics and how to develop a simple ML application
● Different enterprise use cases, which enable digital transformation using the Cloud Native Applications: The reader will learn about different use cases that can be built using cloud native applications
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live