English | 2021 | ISBN: | 350 pages | PDF,EPUB | 7.14 MB
Learn AI & Machine Learning from the first principles.
● Explore how different industries are using AI and ML for diverse use-cases.
● Learn core concepts of Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and NLP in an easy and intuitive manner.
● Cutting-edge coverage on use of ML for business products and services.
● Explore how different companies are monetizing AI and ML technologies.
● Learn how you can start your own journey in the AI field from scratch.
AI and machine learning (ML) are probably the most fascinating technologies of the 21st century. AI is literally in every industry now. From medical to climate change, education to sport, finance to entertainment, AI is disrupting every industry as we know.
So, the basic knowledge of AI/ML becomes mandatory for everyone. This book is your first step to start the journey in this field. Along with basic concepts of fields, like machine learning, deep learning and NLP, we will also explore how big companies are using these technologies to deliver greater user experience and earning millions of dollars in profit.
Also, we will see how the owners of small- or medium-sized businesses can leverage and integrate these technologies with their products and services. Leveraging AI and ML can become that competitive moat which can differentiate the product from others.
In this book, you will learn the root concepts of AI/ML and how these inanimate machines can actually become smarter than the humans at a few tasks, and how companies are using AI and how you can leverage AI to earn profits.
What will you learn
● Core concepts of data science, machine learning, deep learning and NLP in simple and intuitive words.
● How you can leverage and integrate AI technologies in your business to differentiate your product in the market.
● The limitations of traditional non-tech businesses and how AI can bridge those gaps to increase revenues and decrease costs.
● How AI can help companies in launching new products, improving existing ones and automating mundane processes.
● Explore how big tech companies are using AI to automate different tasks and providing unique product experiences to their users.
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who is curious about this fascinating technology and how it really works at its core. It is also beneficial to those who want to start their career in AI/ ML.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live