Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.24 GB | Duration: 15 lectures * 1h 47m
Learn what Data Science is, and how to monetise is
What you'll learn
What Data Analytics is and why it is one of the most in-demand skills today
The history of Data Analytics in helping companies become market leaders
Why ethics is key for trusted analytics
How to scale analytics across the organization
The core principles of data analytics, from exploratory data analysis and data visualization to high-frequency analytics and alternative data
Basic numeracy and business knowledge will be valuable, but not essential for this course.
Data Analytics is one of the most sought-after skills globally. Business Insider has even rated both Chief Digital Officers and Data Science Executives as two of the top six most in-demand executive jobs.
However, analytics knowledge isn't just crucial for data scientists and analysts, but for anyone looking to navigate today's world, make data-informed decisions and be able to predict and better react to market trends.
This Data Science for Executives course explains
1. What Data Analytics is and why it is one of the most in-demand skills today.
2. The history of Data Analytics in helping companies become market leaders and how companies came to recognise data as an asset rather than a by-product of operations.
3. Why ethics is key for trusted analytics both for the organisation and for clients.
4. How to scale analytics across the organisation using data scientists and data engineers.
5. The core principles of data analytics, from exploratory data analysis and data visualisation to high-frequency analytics and alternative data.
This course covers analytics at a high level without any coding examples, by focusing on the various aspects of analytics and how they can be applied in practice. This course will enable executives and beginners alike to understand the power of analytics, what skills data science teams need, and why analytics needs to be broadly adopted to enable a data-driven organisation.
This course was developed by DMSA and is presented by Data Science leader Matthew Bernath.
Who this course is for
Well done on completing this course on data analytics! Welcome to the world where every data point can help you understand your market and drive action.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live