Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Countdown - Turn Your Life Upside Down

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,430
2 years of service

c82ac345a603a5bc44395400c163d2a1.jpeg

Countdown - Turn Your Life Upside Down
Last updated 5/2019
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.16 GB | Duration: 1h 10m

How to archive massive Success with one small Tweak​

What you'll learn
Learn, why a Morning Routine is essential for your Success
Learn, how to set up your Morning Routine with some important facts to become really successful
Learn about the one thing which will make you successful
Learn, how to get things done without feeling overwhelmed right in the beginning
Requirements
You might need to get up a bit earlier and apply the new techniques
Description
Have you asked yourself why some people accomplish and archive whatever they have on their mind while you try everything you can and never get where you want?What if you could be the one being successful? What if you have the "not-so-secret" formula to turn yourself into a success? Sometimes there are the small tweaks which really make the difference.I have not been any better. I usually was all over the place, made something and then was not confident enough that whatever it was would be a success and turns me into the feeling that I'm successful. I didn't value me or my product enough and therefore I never followed through till the end and - was successful. Then I discovered a way to change that. With lots of trial and error, with many hours (if not days and weeks!) of research I finally figured what successful people do to accomplish what they want.This course helps you to turn your life upside down, make a few small tweaks and turn everything you want into success.For you and me I have dug deep into the question of how to finally turn myself into a more successful person and literally researched 100s of books. Finally I found some facts which are essential if you want to become really successful. I have looked into these facts in detail and created lessons you can easily follow and adapt to your own needs.In small steps you learn how to turn your Life upside down and finally become more successful. New habits will help you to start your day with more power. You will learn about the methods and skills you need to accomplish all goals you have. For that I have created additional material you can use to find your own passion, figure which skills you need and finally accomplish your goals.It doesn't matter what goals you have what matters is that you know how to change your habits, turn your life upside down and finally reach all the goals you ever wanted.It's not that hard. You just need a 'roadmap'. Let's do it together!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 What is this course about?
Lecture 2 For whom is this course for?
Lecture 3 Multitasking - My own Experience
Lecture 4 How to sabotage yourself without any Problems
Lecture 5 Reduce to the Basics
Lecture 6 Brainstorming Sheet
Lecture 7 Outro
Section 2: Find your Passion
Lecture 8 Introduction
Lecture 9 What is your Passion?
Lecture 10 The Pareto Principle and the Pareto Principle in Extreme
Lecture 11 Focused and disturbed Workflow
Lecture 12 The different Channels of your Brain
Lecture 13 The Sweet Spot
Lecture 14 Renewable Energy
Lecture 15 How to turn a To-Do List into a Success List
Section 3: The Countdown
Lecture 16 Introduction
Lecture 17 The ONE Thing
Lecture 18 The Countdown: The Slice Method
Lecture 19 Workbook: Countdown (The Slice Method)
Lecture 20 Morning Routine for the Steps 8 to 3
Lecture 21 Meditation (Calm)
Lecture 22 7. Affirmations (Believes)
Lecture 23 Why affirmations are important. Example: The Story of Edison & Barnes
Lecture 24 6. Visualization
Lecture 25 5. Exercising (exploit yourself)
Lecture 26 4. Reading: Get your Brain into Gear
Lecture 27 3. Focus
Lecture 28 2. Writing (Write your Thoughts on Paper)
Lecture 29 1. ONE THING
Lecture 30 Outro
It's for people who are unhappy with their life,It's for people who want to become happier,It's for people who want to become more successful,It's for people who want to reach their goals

512a915f1a6aea980a6e674b3ac03bfc.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,299
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom