English | 2020 | ISBN: 1492054623 | 285 pages | True PDF | 11.02 MB
Despite many uncertainties in cloud computing, one truth is evident: costs will always tend to go up unless you're actively engaged in the process. Whether you're new to managing cloud spend or a seasoned pro, this book will clarify the often misunderstood workings of cloud billing fundamentals and provide expert strategies on creating a culture of cloud cost management in your organization.
Drawing on real-world examples of successes and failures of large-scale cloud spenders, this book outlines a road map for building a culture of FinOps in your organization. Beginning with the fundamental concepts required to understand cloud billing concepts, you'll learn how to enable an efficient and effective FinOps machine.
- Learn how the cloud works when it comes to financial management
- Set up a FinOps team and build a framework for making spend efficiency a priority
- Examine the anatomy of a cloud bill and learn how to manage it
- Get operational recipes for maximizing cloud efficiency
- Understand how to motivate engineering teams to take cost-saving actions
- Explore the FinOps lifecycle: Inform, Optimize, and Operate
- Learn the DNA of a highly functional cloud FinOps culture
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live