Free Download Stephen C. Yeazell, "Civil Procedure"
English | 2015 | ISBN: 1454868341 | PDF | pages: 606 | 74.9 mb
The book gives students a working knowledge of the procedural system and introduces the techniques of statutory analysis. The cases selected are factually interesting and do not involve substantive matters beyond the experience of first-year students. The problems following the cases present real-life issues. Finally, the book incorporates a number of dissenting opinions to dispel the notion that most procedural disputes present clear-cut issues.
Key Features of the New Edition:
- Procedures as Strategy Notes: brief notes enabling students to see how lawyers use procedural tools to implement litigation strategy.
- Assessment Questions: each chapter ends with series of brief questions allowing students to test their comprehension of basic concepts.
- New Material on Erie, pleading, discovery, arbitration, preclusion, class actions, and joinder.
- Updated companion Statutory and Case Supplement.
- Available as an ebook and print book.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction