Civil 3D (.2) Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD 2023.2 (x64)
File Size: 4.79 GB
Civil 3D is a BIM-based infrastructure design and documentation solution. Civil 3D is designed for engineers working on transportation, land management, and water protection projects. Users are able to coordinate projects, explore design alternatives, simulate facility operation, and produce high-quality documentation.
Civil 3D allows you to create more complex and information-rich projects by improving the performance of the platform and expanding user functionality. Among the new features of the product are work with pressure pipeline networks, improved topographic survey, creation of basic maps and design of railway tracks. The work of many functions of the design of transport structures has been improved - the formation of corridors, 3D navigation, query execution and determination of surface boundaries.
- Project Explorer for Civil 3D
Explore and share design data in a Civil 3D model with an intuitive viewing and reporting tool.
- Collaboration for Civil 3D
Process more different types of files faster and navigate your project easily with the cloud-based Collaboration for Civil 3D solution.
- Bridge object support
Assign layers to subtypes of standard bridge objects and customize layers for existing bridges.
- Connector for ArcGIS
Edit and save utility functions and work efficiently with geometry enhancements and other Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS enhancements.
- Pressure pipe network
Use the many options available to work with pressure pipe networks. For example: snap to specific corners or piping and add RTA elbows.
- Profile view data areas for railroads
Create new settings - specify additional information for the profile data area - and check the outer rail elevation data based on the requirements of the railway project.
• Pre-installed Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 with the same interface language as the installed Civil 3D Addon
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later), Windows 11 ; Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (version 1607 or later), Windows 11
• 2.5-2.9 GHz processor (3 GHz or faster recommended)
• 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
• Video adapter with 1 GB VRAM, 29 GB/s bandwidth, DirectX 11 support (4 GB and 106 GB/s DirectX 12 support recommended)
• 1920x1080 screen resolution with True Color (up to 3840x2160 recommended for high resolution and 4K displays)
• 10 GB of free disk space (SSD recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large amounts of data
• At least 16 GB of RAM
• 6 GB of free disk space (not including space required for installation)
• Workstation-class video adapter with 8 GB of VRAM or higher, with a screen resolution of 3840x2160 (4K) or higher, True Color, Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher, and DirectX
Size: 4.79 GB